+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Monday

Happy Monday

Hello HCGers. Just looking for a Monday morning roll call. Please check in. Tell us what day you are on & how much you have lost. Have a great day.

I am in my second round, phase 4, and have lost 60 pounds so far... Planning my next round to start in early February!!
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

How nice to hear from you tygereye. Hope life is treating you well. We will see you in February.
    Last edited by Sadie; 01-06-2014 at 10:05 PM.

I am still here, reading up on everyone, and stuff, but I am kinda starting a new chapter in my life, and it takes a lot of my time right now... I joined a "direct sales" company, and I am making a go of it...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!

Good for you tygereye. Check in when you can. I will be here.

Quick question... I know it is best to start immediately following the end of a TOM, is the minimum before starting 10 days? I am guessing that my next round will start about a week after TOM stops, is this going to be a problem? I don't want to push my start back another 3-ish weeks, but will if I have to...

Yes you want a minimum of 10 days before your next period is due. If you start a week after TOM stops that will work just fine.

Awesome... Thanks!!! I am soooo looking forward to my next round!! It will "hopefully" be my last!! YAY!!

marthalouise

Stalled!

I am on D12 of the VLCD and I havent lost any weight for 3 days now. The answer is probably because I mixed vegs in a salad one day and I had a little too much beef. Other than that, Ive been dong great, lost almost 10 pounds. I know I have to keep plugging, but its frustrating!

Martha, if you are not accurately measuring protein you will have problems. You need precisely 100 grams twice daily. Mixing vegetables will also cause problems as does using the wrong vegetables. If you will list precisely what you have been eating I will take a look the menu you have used and let you know how to improve your losses. You can post it here or send it privately to my email linda@yourhcg.com ~ Linda

+ Reply to Thread