+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shelf Life on HCG drops

Question Shelf Life on HCG drops

I have a bottle of HCG I have kept in the frige for almost 18 months. Need to get off some holiday pounds. Could this be useable or should I
    reorder.

Is the bottle unopened? If so, it is good for up to 5 years. If opened, it has long since expired.

Looks like I will be reordering! If I just need to order a bottle and not all the first time user stuffers, is this possible?

There is not separate price for the HCG. The support and HCG go together. However, I believe they might still be offering a discount the returning customers. You will have to ask our office.

Does it need to be refrigerated?

Our product will stay potent for up to 5 years if the bottle has not been opened and is stored in a cool, dry place. If the bottle has been used and is refrigerated, it’ll last up to 1 year. If the bottle has been used and not refrigerated, it’ll be good for up to 6 months. You don't need to refrigerate it if you plan on using the whole bottle during your diet. If you aren't going to finish the bottle, then we'd recommend refrigerating it.

Thanks, that makes sense.

moni232829
    Not to be rude, but what happened to Linda?

jeng
    She was laid off last week ;(

Linda is no longer with Your HCG, but I'm here and more than happy to help you with any support or questions that you may have! There is a post called A Quick Introduction that gives you a little more history about my background and qualifications. You can find it here - http://community.yourhcg.com/showthread.php?t=6727. Let me know if you need anything at all!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread