+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P4 ?

P4 ?

im kinda scared of P4 not sure what to add first. I have done well on P3 ive done 2 steak days One after Christmas and one a couple days ago kinda my fault I didn't eat right I am about .5 over my LDW ...Today is P4 D1 and I didn't add anything new Please advise what I should add first,, thanks Melanie

You don't have to switch to phase 4 foods unless you want to....start with a natural starch such as 1/2 a cup of oatmeal or 1/2 a banana and see what the scale says the next day. That is the scary part. I stick with P3 foods mostly just to be safe. You will find what works for your body. Good luck!

Melanie, please read the instructions for P4 for guidelines. However, as Tiffany says, you don't have to eat P4 foods. If I were you and were happy with P3 foods I would stick with them for the most part. This is how I live my life. My body simply does not like sugars and starches. I have found my favorites which really satisfy me and frankly I don't miss any breads and processed foods.

moni232829
    So I am a milk drinker and was so happy to be able to start drinking one cup a day during P3. Now that I'm on P4 I still follow the rule of one cup a day, but can I start drinking a bit more? I like to have milk for breakfast and dinner.

Hi Moni232829 - You can drink more if you'd like. Just make sure to keep an eye on the scale to see if it has any effect on your loss.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

moni232829
    I'm going to try to eat bread tomorrow. Is wheat bread better than white bread? Don't worry, I'm not going to go crazy with it.

Hi Moni232829 - We would recommend a whole grain, rather than refined grain to start off with. They are better for you because they have more nutrients.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread