+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Off it comes!

marthalouise

Off it comes!

I started with a weight of 194.6, and now I am down to 189.6. 5 pounds since my first VLCD, which was the 26th! Yes! Sure was no problem loading on Christmas Eve and Christmas, lol. I am feeling headache-y this morning, just took some asprin. Had a breadstick with my coffee cuz my stomach was really rumbling. I think I forgot what it was like to be hungry! Since I am a "coffee-holic", I ration out my half and half by the teaspoon to equal one TBSP. I keep a measuring spoon by the coffee pot. I am trying to keep my "eye on the prize" when I get hungry and cranky. Would also love to share tips and tricks to keep things going while on P-2. BTW, I am expecting a package from Vitacost in a couple of days with my Aubrey Organics oil free shampoo and conditioner, anybody use anything from the drugstore that is also oil-free?--Marti

You are in the long stretch. You might have stomach rumbles but remember your body is being fed through the blood stream not the stomach. It is just adjusting to the lack of activity. I have used the Aubrey Organics but prefer Sleepy Hollow Oil Free products. I think it works better for me. I have long hair and lots of it.

marthalouise
    I still have such a headache. Had some lean steak and asparagus for dinner, just used garlic and lemon, made a viniagarette for the asp. with spices, lemon, vinegar, stevia, etc. It was pretty good. Caved and ate one of my grissini breadsticks this afternoon before dinner, I was so hungry! But I am doing ok, just have to get thru these first few days and then I know it gets easier

marthalouise
    Goodmorning....Down seven pounds total since the 26th of December.Yee-hah! Still have a vague headache--tried eating one of my fruits with my coffee this morning, I may have to do this for awhile or eat one of my breadsticks, as I am used to eating breakfast.

If you need to move a fruit you are welcome to. Just don't break up the serving in to two servings of one fruit. Feel free to take some Aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil) for the headache. Drink your water and add in your 1 allotted lemon per day - that will help. Hang in there!

I always had an apple for breakfast in P2 .. Marti you are doing AWESOME!!!

+ Reply to Thread