+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steak Day Today!

Mannglj

Steak Day Today!

Doggonnit! Up 2.4 today! I guess I better go get a steak...any recommendations!
    I did a search for some posts on steak days but nothing came up! Am I the only one who blew it???
    We had functions Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday all centered around food and beverages! Tried to make good choices but I knew I was going to be up!

Are you 2.1 over your LDW? If not, then a lean day is in order NOT a Steak Day. Steak Days are used only those who exceed their LDW threshold. Steak Days are comprised of a Round Steak / London Broil of 1 pound or more. You will want to tenderize it with a meat tenderizer as it can be kind of tough. Salt, Pepper and Powdered Onion/Garlic are used. Water all day - can add lemon to the water. You can have an apple or tomato as well.

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Are you 2.1 over your LDW? If not, then a lean day is in order NOT a Steak Day. Steak Days are used only those who exceed their LDW threshold. Steak Days are comprised of a Round Steak / London Broil of 1 pound or more. You will want to tenderize it with a meat tenderizer as it can be kind of tough. Salt, Pepper and Powdered Onion/Garlic are used. Water all day - can add lemon to the water. You can have an apple or tomato as well.
    this morning I finally called and got my email/password mess cleared up with yourhcg. I was 2.4 over ..my LDW! I thought lean days would be good but I ooched over the 2.2 Lb mark. My husband is excited for steak and London broil is one of out favs on the grill! Plus we have a big box of super good ambrosia apples! Will be good to just get this beyond me and focus on eating lean and getting to the gym! That is where I need the most encouragement!

Sounds like a plan. I pray your day goes quickly.

Mannglj
    Thanks, Linda! So far so good! Rubbed the London Broil with garlic powder, salt and pepper! Pounded to out real good too! I think it will be an early dinner!

I hear that! Enjoy!

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I hear that! Enjoy!
    Ug! Must floss before going to bed!

Oh yeah. How did todays scale treat you?

Mannglj
    Down 1.4. Still 1 over my LDW. Staying really lean today and hopefully tomorrow will be back where I should. (I was so bound up too, the smooth move helped tho....after I weighed in, of course!
    Thanks for checking on my! Have a great day

This is surprising. Did you get enough water in? I would like you to eat very lean today. Limit the fat and keep the proteins lean and eat a lot of it. This will get you back down in weight.
    Last edited by Sadie; 12-28-2013 at 12:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread