+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back, and determined!

marthalouise

I'm back, and determined!

Hello all, this is my 3rd round, unfortunately I have gained back all but 10 of what I originally lost. I know this program works, and I have had many, many changes in my life since I last did the diet--forced to retire, lost my house, moved in with my boyfriend. He is a wonderful man and has saved me from total financial ruin (he lived with ME for 8 yrs, now the shoe is on the other foot), but we have both fallen off the det wagon. Food has always been one of our links. I am very determined this time, and am currently on day 2 of the VLC diet. It is tough. Want to fit back into all my old clothes from 30 pounds ago. So glad to have this forum, it really helps!!

hi marti you will do fantastic! lets keep in touch.

I did 3 rounds made my goal and gained 20-25 back did another round and wasn't into it and failed
    I did a round in Nov. did great lost 17.2 in a 30 day round I think I'll do another round in Feb to take some more off
    you will do great !!

marthalouise
    thanks for the positive vibes, Melanie! Today was rough but the first week is always a challenge. I forgot---what is the time frame between rounds?

You hang in there Marthalouise! It will only get better.

+ Reply to Thread