+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The last week before Christmas

The last week before Christmas

I am hoping for updates from all of you. How are we doing this last week before Christmas? Are you staying strong? Let me know if you need anything. I will be here throughout the holidays.

Mannglj
    Day 8 on phase 3 and staying 2 lbs (give or take a couple ounces a day) below my LDW! Had my staff party at my house last night with tons of yummy stuff but thankfully I was to busy being hostess that I didn't have time to realize it! Was happy to see the scale this morning!!

Whooot Hooot - Great job Mannglj!!!! That is the way it is done.

P4...sticking with mostly P3 foods. Holding steady on the scale. I was thinking I should live on the treadmill for the next few days to prepare. My mom-in-law makes the most amazing toffee for Christmas! That's the only thing that calls to me. Merry Christmas everyone

Great idea Tiffany. I myself am a baker and shipped 27 packages of my holiday cookies across the US this year. This is the first year I have not sampled my recipes and as a result have managed to keep my weight stable during the holidays. This week, I gave all the left over cookies to my hairdresser to share with her clients. My house is holiday cookie free!
    Go easy on the toffee but remember you can always work it off on that treadmill if need be.

hi everyone im P3D12 and still no correction days (knock on wood LOL) Today I am .2 over LDW
    They have had goodies all week at work . I passed I made me some no bake cookies last night plan on having a couple on Christmas

Great job with work. Go easy on those cookies on Christmas. You might be surprised how quickly the pounds come back on wigth one or two you might be ok.

yep I already had 2 to make sure I didn't gain and no weight gain so far YAY!!

A quick word about the cookies. You can mitigate the impact on the body if you have lots of protein leading up to the day you will eat the cookies. What you don't want to do is skip the protein because that will keep the metabolism burning hot and this will burn off the carbs from the cookies.

Thanks for at helpful hint!!!

+ Reply to Thread