+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Day of Phase 3

Mannglj

First Day of Phase 3

Just scrambled my deeds eith a little green pepper and mushrooms. Packed my lunch with protein loading goodies! Can't wait for my shower and lotion!

deeds? You mean eggs? Only 1 whole egg right?

scrambled eggs yummy!! I have mine with onion ... I eat I whole egg and egg whites when can I add cheese? today is P3D4

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    deeds? You mean eggs? Only 1 whole egg right?
    Yep, typo! Eggs. I did one whole egg and 2 whites only. I'm ready for another dose of lotion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannglj View Post
    Yep, typo! Eggs. I did one whole egg and 2 whites only. I'm ready for another dose of lotion!!!
    Best part of P3 is eggs and Lotion !!! LOL

Mannglj
    Steak and broccoli....it's what's for dinner!
    And a satsuma!!

What's a Satsuma? Perfect menu by the way

Mannglj
    What's a Satsuma? Perfect menu by the way
    Those tiny holiday oranges. Like tangerines but like the size of a Ping pong ball...
    Ps... I couldn't even eat half of my steak or all my broccoli! I had 2 ounces of chicken dipped into a tsp of mayo at 4 and I'm so full at 6:30!! By the way. A little tiny bit of mayo tasted like heaven!!

Hold off on that fruit until about day 5 or 6 just in case. Reason I say that is tangerines don't do well on maintenance early on.

Mannglj
    Hold off on that fruit until about day 5 or 6 just in case. Reason I say that is tangerines don't do well on maintenance early on.
    Good thing I only had one little one. They are only 35 calories. Other then that and 5 black berries and 5 raspberries, everything was p2!

I felt like I are chicken and egg whites all day long. My 2 snacks were 3 oz chicken about 10:00, 3 egg whites about 2:00, 3 oz chicken w/ 1 tsp mayo about 4:00.

Meals were Breakfast:scrambles eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) with 2 mushroom and 1/4 green pepper. Lunch: Celery and chicken and orange, Dinner: steak and broccoli. Does most of the day sound ok?

+ Reply to Thread