+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits

karenann

Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits

What are the benefits to apple cider vinegar? I have the Braggs brand. Suggestions for use? I have a hard time tossing back a tablespoon of it.

If you have some stevia drops, you can make it into a lemonade flavored drink...

1 TBSP apple cider vinegar ( shake if up good first)
    About 1 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
    Fill a 12-16 ounce glass with above and cold water, then as stevia to taste...

It kinda has a tart lemonade flavor to it...

Karenann, the benefits to the body are multiple for organic ACV. On protocol it assists with maintaining a level blood sugar, detoxing the body while maintaining an even electrolyte balance and flushing out excess water. The part of the ACV that is most beneficial is the cloudy part known as Mother's Milk. That is why organic ACV is the only kind advised as this is refined out of regular ACV.
    Never, ever drink ACV straight. It will likely burn your esophagus. Take with a minimum of 1/4 cup -preferably more - water. Adding liquid stevia REALLY helps get it down.
    Welcome to our family Karenann!
    Last edited by Sadie; 11-21-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Karenann, the benefits to the body are multiple for organic ACV. On protocol it assists with maintaining a level blood sugar, detoxing the body while maintaining an even electrolyte balance and flushing out excess water. The part of the ACV that is most beneficial is the cloudy part known as Mother's Milk. That is why organic ACV is the only kind advised as this is refined out of regular ACV.
    Never, ever drink ACV straight. It will likely burn your esophagus. Take with a minimum of 1/4 cup -preferably more - water. Adding liquid stevia REALLY helps get it down.
    Welcome to our family Karenann!
    I would have never knew this. Thanks for the not drinking it straight. I have before. =[ Never was told not to.

+ Reply to Thread