+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P3D1-not a good start!

Banned

P3D1-not a good start!

I did not lose any weight on the 3 days with no drops but went up.50. Now I have no cushion starting P3-talk about freaking out!!!!! I'll be doing a steak day right off the bat. HELP!

I wish I knew what to suggest to help you out!!

I'm on my second day protein loading, and yesterday, we didn't have power. Lost it at 8pm Sunday. So I was so busy trying to prepare us for a week of no power, I didn't get enough protein in for the day, nor did I get all my water, or my tea... I am up over a pound today... Since we wound up getting our power back last night, I am hoping I can fix what I did wrong yesterday, and not gain tomorrow...

I wish I could help too. I am having a hard time stabilizing on P3. I think I might have added to many veggies back in my diet too soon. But I missed them so much at first I was doing great but once I lost the cushion weight I was never able to get it back. I not sure what to recommend. I did do a steak day and lost .8 but I gain .4 back on the vary next day. Good Luck and let me know if what ever you try works.

+ Reply to Thread