+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone on P2

Anyone on P2

I don't want to do this alone
    I am on P2D7 and have lost 6.8 lbs... Anyone in P2 or am I the only crazy on in P2 over Thanksgiving?

You are certainly not alone. I started my third round today, first day on the vlcd! I gained 12 pounds loading, I am very unhappy about that, most I have ever gained. I thought I was nuts doing it over Thanksgiving too but if I can gain that much in a weekend imagine how much I could gain over a big holiday weekend. I figured doing the hcg now would help me and I wouldn't gain anything over the holidays from pigging out on too much mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and stuffing Congrats on your weight loss so far Melanie, I'm hoping for a big loss tomorrow!! Let's keep in touch and do this!!!!

oh good someone to join me !!
    I am on R6 ... R1 though 4 were awesome I lost 59lbs round 5 was not good didn't stick to it so I gave up and needless to say I have gained 30 lbs back so here I am again

solo1

in Phase 2 also

I, too, am starting with VLCD #1 today. So far, so good. We can support each other. This is my third round. I did a round a few years ago and lost @ 20 lbs. I don't think I stabilized very well in round one or two. Either way, this one is going to be great. Never give up, is my motto.

solo1
    Jennifer, I was a little worried about doing this over thanksgiving, at first. Then I thought carefully about why I cared so much. It is not missing the food as much as it is finding an answer for those who ask why I am not eating. I decided that I could make an appetizing looking meal for myself and bring it along. Thanksgiving is just one day. I want to lose weight more than eating all the fixings.

Mannglj
    I am! It's my second round as well. Lost 40 3 years ago and kept if off for a couple years then crept back on. Gained about 25 back Doggonnit! I've been on for 5 weeks and am down 20 lbs. I'm hoping to go through December 6th or until I loose at least 9 more and hopefully 16. I'm cooking the Thanksgiving bird but am going to stick in the protocol! It's about family being together, not another huge mealfest!

good there is a few of us !!!I am doing 25-30 day round will be in P3 dec 6 or 9

karenann
    I am just starting P2D and should finish in Dec. This is my second VLCD.

solo1
    The first week is always hard. Going through the initial hunger pangs. Does anyone shake or roll the hcg bottle before taking the drops? I seem to remember doing this with the drops in a prior round.

Good luck to everyone!!! We all need each other's support for sure, I think this will be harder than the summer time. This is my second third round lol. Two years ago did three lost 70, gained it alllll back!! I'm determined by the end of this round to be back to that weight, yay!! p3 starts Dec 12, 23 days and counting!! Lost 8.4 though first day, I figured it was a lot of water retention. Solo1 you are right, the worst part is going to be everyone saying oh just eat a little it won't hurt, nope, once dinner is served I'm going shopping

+ Reply to Thread