+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Water intake

Hybrid View

Water intake

I wanted to stress the importance of water during phase 2. I have a client that has done a couple rounds of HCG and has suffered many stalls during previous rounds. She is finding more consistent weight loss and I think it has to do with the fact that she is drinking about a gallon of water. She starts in the morning and stops about 7pm so she isn't up all night. It seems this is contributing greatly to her success. She is near the end of her round and is losing about 1 pound a day.
    So, be sure to consistently drink your water 2 liters in the first part of the day and 2 in the afternoon.

I thought the recommended amount was half your body weight in ounces as a minimum... I am getting quite a bit more than that most days...

Water is also key for Phase 3 and 4... I noticed a big difference if I didn't get my water in...

Now that I have done my math, I pretty easily hit a gallon a day...

I know, isn't it amazing how much you can wind up drinking when you start in the morning.

I have a 24 ounce glass that I drink immediately after getting done with my rebounder, or as soon as I can after my drops... (15+ mins), Then I have at least one more before lunch, start a 3rd with lunch, finish that and another before dinner, starting my 5th with dinner... I may or may not finish that one, it just depends on if I have any hunger after dinner, and if I am thirsty... It adds up quick!! LOL

Sometimes I substitute a 33 ounce bottle, but don't drink 5 of those in a day..

Gemini
    I drank 12 16.9 oz bottles of water yesterday, and I didn't realize it.

Not a problem as long as you keep your salt intake up. You just don't want an imbalance between salt and water.

Gemini
    That I do. =]

+ Reply to Thread