+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R1p3

Hybrid View

starmom

R1p3

I started P3 today. The last 3 days I have lost 2.6lbs, this is after the last drops. Today people have commented that my cheeks are all "gone-in" for lack of better word (they showed it to me in action by compressing this cheeks LOL) Hmmm that makes me think the HCG residue targeted my normal reserve or structural fat?! Anyway... was wondering how/why...

I had 1 whole egg + 1 white today, 1 small apple for breakfast. It was so filling ! Wasn't hungry until lunch time. Had 6oz of shrimp and black coffee. Around 3pm had 2-3 oz of shrimp again as I started feeling hungry. Now I feel all stuffed. Will cook chicken or fish for dinner.

Just dropping by to say hello if there are other P3-ers out there.

wish i could say my P3 is going as well as yours. i think my "protein deprivation" set in early as i've actually gained in the last 2 days. i'm only .6 below my LDW so i'm afraid with today being a protein loading day, i'm already destined for a steak day. P3 went so much better for me in R1. ugh. good luck to you....sounds like you are well under control!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    wish i could say my P3 is going as well as yours. i think my "protein deprivation" set in early as i've actually gained in the last 2 days. i'm only .6 below my LDW so i'm afraid with today being a protein loading day, i'm already destined for a steak day. P3 went so much better for me in R1. ugh. good luck to you....sounds like you are well under control!
    I wish you would have let me know sooner. Did you eat protein every 2 hours as I advised?

Hi Linda/starmom, I'm on day 3 of protein loading - my update is posted on the "daily checkin" thread. I am pretty convinced my body went into protein deprivation early (while I was weaning) because the minute I started protein loading, the gaining stopped and I even lost weight yesterday to the tune of 0.6lbs, most of which I believe was water weight. I was sweating like a PIG in yoga (gross!). I have been eating my protein at 2-3 hour intervals the last 2 days; today I slipped up a little. Had a large egg white/chicken breakfast and wasn't hungry until lunch around 3.5 hours later. Had a large chicken breast and that was it. No snack. Dinner was roughly 6 hours after lunch and consisted of another good sized chicken breast with veggies sauteed in water. I"m on my 3rd 33oz bottle of water and will drink one more before bed giving me 132oz for the day.

So...I'm thinking all is well again and I'm just keeping up w/ the protein loading for another day and then making sure I get plenty of it over the course of the next week because I'm continuing on my yoga practice. Only when I am absolutely sure that I am stabilized at this phase of P3 will I start moving to new foods.

starmom
    hi Sunflower... the last 2 days I have gained, only 0.8lbs below LDW now. Today is my 4th day on P3. I didn't do 1 tsp oil and seeing how to stabilize :-( Just having lots of protein, veggies, water, coffee. Where are you at on your P3?

Starmom, actually what happened is that the weaning process is what affects the normal fat supply. You will be flush and healthy again in a few more days once the affect of the increased calories is felt.

So glad you are doing another day of high protein!

Not only high protein, but STEAK since fatty mcfatterson over here managed to gain 1.4 lbs .... that shouldn't even be physically possible with what i ate yesterday. what in the heck did i do to my body on this diet???

Make sure your steak is very lean. Use Round Steak or London Broil and tenderize it with a meat tenderizer. Make it a pound to pound and half and eat as much as you want so you are full and satisfied.

I have a london broil in the fridge, ready to go. Pound it with a tenderizer a few times, give it a nice a salt and pepper rub, and into the broiler it goes. I'm already starving.

+ Reply to Thread