+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R1p3

starmom
    Michelle... how did you loading go/going? Tomorrow starts your VLCD :-)

You start stacking during the third week but since your body is doing so well I guess you can start early. GO SLOWLY though and watch that scale. Doing great!

Hi Starmom,
    I am never very successful with loading and am always hunger the first week. It is my own fault I start out thinking I will do it differently but it never happens. I am one of those people who needs a really strict diet which is why this one is the only one that works for me. I refuse to ever let myself cheat even though my stomach is growling. Lunch is 2.5 hours away and I already have my chicken and chard ready to go.

Michelle, can you move an apple or orange to right now and hold off on the food?

Yes, I can have my fruit now I just need to decide on the apple or half of grapefruit. I try to have my fruit late morning and mid afternoon.

How was your hunger the rest of the day, Michelle?

starmom
    Now that TOM is over, I think my weight is stabilizing @ 118.2. My LDW was 118.8. Drinking tons of water, keeping up with protein, 2 fruits, 2 veggies, 2 tsp peanut butter (1tsp with each apple) + 10 almonds, 1 or 2 ACV cocktails. I exercise using whole body vibration machine - medium difficulty and will be ramping up to tough exercises next week or when I start P4. I am pretty happy with where I am and my clothes fit GREAT :-) Happy Friday.

Michelle... how is your P2 going? in my P2, I had 2 cups of water as soon as I brush my teeth. In about an hr, I had one apple + black coffee. That was my breakfast. For lunch I did protein + veggie. And for late afternoon snack, I had another apple. Dinner protein + veggie. And in between all these eating, drink lots of water and green tea. It worked out well. I think our bodies are so used to eating mindlessly that when we start P2, it's a dramatic change. I was hungry too for few days and I drank water. In 10 mins I would feel hungry again, again drink water.... in a way, I was re-training the body. It's tough if it was weekend. Weekdays, work easily kept me occupied and distracted in between those hunger calls. Let us know how you are doing.

Great news Starmom! It looks like you are stable. Nicely done.

starmom
    OMG... I just realized I am already in P4. My P3D21 was 10/30. Today is 11/4 which means I am on P4D5. But I need help. I think I am mentally stuck with P2 food groups with addition of very few items that I can even list here - raw almonds, peanut butter, persimmon, olive oil spray (very lightly).

How do I transition to P3 and P4 food groups? Just pick few items and eat? Where do I even start?

First off, you do not need to move to Phase 4 unless you plan on doing another round of HCG so feel free to take your time.
    When you are ready begin with the Phase 4 instructions going slowly adding natural forms of sugar and starches first. Let me know if you have any questions.

+ Reply to Thread