+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R1p3

I understand. Drink, drink, drink!

starmom
    hi Sunflower... hang in there, Steak day should help.

P3 Day 7: I am still focusing protein as my source. I am comfortable doing that. I have been introducing 1 variable a day. So far I have introduced 1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 persimmon, 5-10 almonds, 3 tsp guacamole and never stacked any of it. For example if one day I introduced 1 tsp olive oil, the next day I didn't include olive oil but had 1/2 persimmon. That way, if I had a huge jump I can pin point which food caused it. I am going to continue this for another week.

My main source of protein:

steak (100% grass fed, london broil) soup --> with salt, onion, pepper and water... so yummy! Keeps me full and not hungry for 3.5-4 hrs
    eggs - usually boiled - 1 whole + 1 white
    chicken - boiled, soup or sauteed in dry spices without oil
    fish - oven baked in spices without oil
    shrimp - sauteed in dry spices without oil

Veggies - still on P2 style:

Raw cucumber
    Raw celery
    Spinach - boiled in water with onion powder, pepper & salt

Fruits:

2 apples a day
    1 (1/2 is one serving) persimmon per day
    few strawberries

Lots of water, green tea and 2-3 cups black coffee. My LDW was 118.8. This one week on P3, my weight has fluctuated between 116.2 to 118.0. I am still on the strict watch on what I eat/drink.

Hi Starmom,
    I am so glad to see you doing so well. I am getting ready to start round 3 and I am about the same size as you 5' 1" & 129lbs. I am looking to lose 5 - 10lbs. on a 23 day diet. Which is approx. what I have lost the last two times. I have read your post and they gave me lots of encouragement. Hope to see you on here!
    Michelle

starmom
    hi Michelle... I am so glad to hear my posts provided encouragement :-) When are you starting your round? I am so excited... I will be here for you.

Starmom,

My load days are Sat. and Sun. and I will start my VLCD on Monday morning. I find it easier not to think of food if I am at work. Looks like P2 went really well for you. I am hoping this round is easier. My last one was when they were only selling the Amino Acids that did not have any HCG in them. They said it would be the same but I was hungrier than normal. Looking forward to real HCG this round. Can't wait to fit comfortably in my Jean. I will keep you posted and keep me updated I love to hear how well everyone is doing.

Michelle, If you load to capacity with things like heavy cream, half and half etc it will really start your round off well. If you need a loading list I put a really good one under "Loading on HCG". I find drinking my fat is the best way to load. I never have hunger or weakness the first week if I do.
    I am so glad you are joining us here!

Linda, I will try the heavy cream can I whip it and eat it like a desert? Not sure I can handle just drinking it I don't even like whole milk. Does cheese also work for loading? I purchased a wheel of brie that I am looking forward to eating.

starmom
    Michelle... how exciting ! Enjoying the loading this weekend :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    Linda, I will try the heavy cream can I whip it and eat it like a desert? Not sure I can handle just drinking it I don't even like whole milk. Does cheese also work for loading? I purchased a wheel of brie that I am looking forward to eating.
    Yes whipping it is fine. I also add a little water to thin it out when drinking it. It becomes more like milk.

starmom
    P3D11

My LDW was 118.8; today's weight is 116 the lowest it's been in this round. Today is also my TOM day 2. Yesterday, I had about 10 almonds other than that, just my P2 food groups with more quantity. I had 2 tsps of peanut butter today. Should I start stacking the P3 food categories now? I was trying to introduce only one variable a day. I still have the yummy ACV cocktail - one or 2 a day.

+ Reply to Thread