+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to end and when

How to end and when

Linda, I have a pretty physical training coming up on the 20th, for 4 days. Obviously, the Phase 2 diet will not give me what I need for this and would not be healthy. I am trying to figure out when I need to stop taking the drops, have three days still at 500 calories and then do the protein days, in order to have the energy for the 20th. Can I be doing my protein days starting on the 20th? I am so close to my goal it is killing me to stop, but I have no choice.

Thanks,
    Thia

You need to stop the week (actually minimum of 6 days) before this training starts. You need 3 weaning and 3 eating lots of protein PRIOR to attempting a training camp. Even with this amount of time given, you still might be quite tired and weak. Also, remember you won't be able to eat anything but P3 foods during the training camp. You can restart the protocol if you wish without loading so long as you restart within 14 days of your last dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    You need to stop the week (actually minimum of 6 days) before this training starts. You need 3 weaning and 3 eating lots of protein PRIOR to attempting a training camp. Even with this amount of time given, you still might be quite tired and weak. Also, remember you won't be able to eat anything but P3 foods during the training camp. You can restart the protocol if you wish without loading so long as you restart within 14 days of your last dose.
    Luckily, it isn't a training camp, but we may do something like throw javelins, or discus.

So, am I to understand that I can go back to using the drops after the 4 days? That would be fantastic!!!
    It will be sad to miss all the good foods people get.

Yes, you can. Here is the caviot. Did you complete 21 days on HCG plus diet? If not, you will want to complete 21 days once you restart. This is because you will want to be sure the hypothalamus reset occurs which requires 21 days of uninterupted hCG plus diet in order for that to happen ~ Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Yes, you can. Here is the caviot. Did you complete 21 days on HCG plus diet? If not, you will want to complete 21 days once you restart. This is because you will want to be sure the hypothalamus reset occurs which requires 21 days of uninterupted hCG plus diet in order for that to happen ~ Linda
    Okay, my last drops were yesterday. That was R1P2D41. Today, no drops, staying on the VLCD. I will do this for 3 days and then switch to very high protein and veggies and fruit, all low carb, with no added carbs or sugar. I will have one day on the regular phase 3 before my training starts, then 4 days of training while eating phase 3 foods, then the day after my training, I can go back to the drops to get rid of these last 10 lbs.

I just want to make sure I have this right. I have to admit, I wish there was a list of allowed foods on Phase 3. I do so much better knowing exactly what I can and can't have. Who knew I was such a rule follower.

You have it right, except that it's no STARCHES or Sugars on P3 - carbs isn't quite accurate. There's a lot of info on P3 in the P3 section of this board - have you read all of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Pfarr View Post
    You have it right, except that it's no STARCHES or Sugars on P3 - carbs isn't quite accurate. There's a lot of info on P3 in the P3 section of this board - have you read all of it?
    Oops, as I was typing carbs, it didn't feel right, but I couldn't come up with starches. Yes, no starches or sugars. Funny when the brain is telling you your wrong, but not telling you what's right. Thank you for the correction. I am so happy I can continue the end of next week. I think I have read all of the P3 section, but now that I am headed in that direction, I will go scour it again. Thanks!

Thialc, with your diligence to research you are going to do just fine on maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread