+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D1p2

katburt

D1p2

Just starting day 1 of my phase 2. I about died when I stepped on the scale this morning after my loading days. My first loading day I weighed 174.8, day 2 176.2, now starting day 1 of phase 2, 179.6. I am very nervous putting on that extra weight. I ate so much my stomach hurt yesterday it was awful. I am not a coffee drinker, but I started this morning and got 2 cups down. I am nervous about the unknown, this is the first time doing hcg.

That's less that a 5 pound gain Katburt, some gain as much as 10. Fear not, it will come off as fast (w/in a day or two) as it went on. I predict you'll be below your start come Wednesday. I am starting my loading for my 3rd round today, so I'm only 2 days behind you!
    SOOOOO much of this process is mental, and you are mid leap through one of the first hurdles. Relaxing and allowing your weight to spike on load. This will make your first week easier. Believe me!
    Good luck! This forum is WONDERFUL for support!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

katburt
    Thanks LadyAjax. I can say I have not been hungry today. I am still figuring out what to eat I am so used to salads with ranch so I have to figure something out to put on this spinach.

Think "Oil & Vinegar" dressing, then take out the oil.
    Lemon juice, spices, stevia - all help.
    Look around in the recipes section, people have posted some of their favorites. I like a sweet/tangy Chinese cabbage salad with chicken and apples. Yum!

Kat, it sounds like you loaded very well. You will be very happy you did this next week. Today you will feel much better. Just be aware at some point you may have a slight headache or feel almost as though you are getting the flu. You are not, your body is detoxing and lots of water and Green tea will flush the toxins.

katburt
    I keep reading different things about stevia, so I wanted to see if we should take stevia, liquid or packet. If so, there is a local compound pharmacy in my town that makes the stevia and sells it for I think $6.00.

Most people use the liquid stevia drops, plain or flavored as they have the least amount of additives.

starmom
    LadyAjax, Katburt... welcome to P2 ! Finally some company hehe. I am on Day 30 of P2... I am going for 45 days. Katburt, I agree with LadyAjax, don't worry about the initial gain on the loading days, it will come right off once you are on VLCD. Drink plenty of water - I drink atleast 12 cups a day + 3-4 cups green tea. Make sure you are following the cosmetics/soap/shampoo safe product lists if you haven't already. That's another area where oil can sneak into skin. This forum is a good support and Linda is the best coach you can have on your journey. Good luck!

Day 30 is momentous Starmom! Congratulations! I am planning a 40 -ish day round this time. Oh and Katburt, if today is your first day of VLC, then we usually count that as "Day 3" of P2 (any day where you're taking your doses).

starmom
    Thanks LadyAjax. 8lbs more to go in the next 15 days; lost 14.6 lbs so far.

+ Reply to Thread