+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D1p2

katburt
    Hi everyone! So I quess this is actually D4P2 my weight this morning is 175.0, that is down 4.6 lbs from yesterday morning. I am excited but I know it will not be like that every morning. I have 30 lbs to go...

It is so nice to see you all here. It is finally starting to pick up. You are all doing so well and it is nice to have an expert like LadyAjax back to give sound wisdom when I can't be on line. Happy losing friends!

katburt
    So today is D6P2, I weighed in this morning at 171. So from Sunday I am down 8.6 lbs, I weighed 179.6. I am feeling very tired, wore out feeling which I know is to be expected. It was a hard day at work, I stayed on track but this evening I felt so hungry. I am thinking because I get up at 4 a.m. and work 12 hrs, so it messed up my eating today. I ate more protein with supper, so I will see how bad it catches up with me tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Also, I wanted to clear up another question I have. For breakfast it says unlimited amounts of coffee or tea, should it be decaffeinated or is caffeinated ok? Thanks to everyone!

Caffeine is fine. I personally can't do it after a certain point in the day or I won't sleep well at night.

What times are you eating your foods? Many people NEED to eat earlier in the day, and many people also find that it helps to space out their foods during the day. From Pounds & Inches:
    "There is no objection to breaking up the two meals. For instance having a breadstick and
    an apple for breakfast or an orange before going to bed, provided they are deducted from
    the regular meals. The whole daily ration of two breadsticks or two fruits may not be eaten
    at the same time, nor can any item saved from the previous day be added on the following day."

VERY nice losses! Congratulations!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Quote Originally Posted by katburt View Post
    So today is D6P2, I weighed in this morning at 171. So from Sunday I am down 8.6 lbs, I weighed 179.6. I am feeling very tired, wore out feeling which I know is to be expected. It was a hard day at work, I stayed on track but this evening I felt so hungry. I am thinking because I get up at 4 a.m. and work 12 hrs, so it messed up my eating today. I ate more protein with supper, so I will see how bad it catches up with me tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Also, I wanted to clear up another question I have. For breakfast it says unlimited amounts of coffee or tea, should it be decaffeinated or is caffeinated ok? Thanks to everyone!
    The first week is always rough. No more extra protein ok - 100 grams only. Hang in there and all the caffeine you want is fine.

katburt
    So...I lost another pound this morning. That is a total of 9.6 since Sunday. At work I drink my coffee 5-7am, had an orange about 9, then lunch about 1, apple around 3, then melba toast about 5, supper about 7.

Great Kat! You are on your way.

Sounds like you have a good schedule going. Definitely make sure you are eating all of your allotted foods if you are feeling hungry (looks like you could have had another melba toast in there somewhere). You're definitely having good losses!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

I agree, those darn melbas/grissinis! they can set us back even though it is part of the original protocol.

starmom
    How are you doing LadyAjax and katburt?

+ Reply to Thread