+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protein Powder

I have pretty much zero appetite. I am on P2D16 and am down right at 15lbs. So far, this has been my best round. I'm averaging approx. a pound a day and feel great! I hate that I have to FORCE myself to eat. I have a ton of energy but get nauseous at the thought of food. I have been doing fish, cucumbers and an orange for lunch and chicken and an apple for dinner. No melba and pretty much only one veggie/day. Have been adding the juice of one lemon/day to my water and it's SO yummy! Just can't stomach much more than that. My husband is down almost 20 lbs in the same amount of time. We plan to stop this round on the 8th, making it 3 weeks on VLCD. Good times!

I'm also wondering... I've always used stevia on my other rounds. Quite a bit. This round, I'm not. I had already been going sugar free with my coffee and tea so it wasn't a leap really. I'm also not using any of my milk allotment. Could this have something to do with the better results this time?? Curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I have pretty much zero appetite. I am on P2D16 and am down right at 15lbs. So far, this has been my best round. I'm averaging approx. a pound a day and feel great! I hate that I have to FORCE myself to eat. I have a ton of energy but get nauseous at the thought of food. I have been doing fish, cucumbers and an orange for lunch and chicken and an apple for dinner. No melba and pretty much only one veggie/day. Have been adding the juice of one lemon/day to my water and it's SO yummy! Just can't stomach much more than that. My husband is down almost 20 lbs in the same amount of time. We plan to stop this round on the 8th, making it 3 weeks on VLCD. Good times!
    So happy you are doing so well! If you aren't hungry you need to eat only the proteins and at least 1 vegetables each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm also wondering... I've always used stevia on my other rounds. Quite a bit. This round, I'm not. I had already been going sugar free with my coffee and tea so it wasn't a leap really. I'm also not using any of my milk allotment. Could this have something to do with the better results this time?? Curious...
    It certainly could - you never know.

+ Reply to Thread