+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missed meals

Missed meals

For anyone who thinks they should just skip a meal because less calories means more weight loss, take it from me. It doesn't do any good. I didn't miss a meal on purpose, but I realized I hadn't had dinner until 9:30 at night. I didn't want to eat dinner that late, so I just watched a little tv and went to bed. My loss was only .2lbs. I'm not happy. I think I would have been better off to eat dinner and stay up later. I am at the end of my journey, still losing well, and have a deadline for how long I can continue. This was not the time to mess up. Let everyone else learn from my mistake.

Happy Losing!

I will remember that ...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thialc View Post
    For anyone who thinks they should just skip a meal because less calories means more weight loss, take it from me. It doesn't do any good. I didn't miss a meal on purpose, but I realized I hadn't had dinner until 9:30 at night. I didn't want to eat dinner that late, so I just watched a little tv and went to bed. My loss was only .2lbs. I'm not happy. I think I would have been better off to eat dinner and stay up later. I am at the end of my journey, still losing well, and have a deadline for how long I can continue. This was not the time to mess up. Let everyone else learn from my mistake.

Happy Losing!
    Here is why. This protocol is about a delicate balance of HCG to food. The food acts like a prime for the pump of abnormal fat released by HCG. If you do not have enough food to create prompt this process you will not lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Here is why. This protocol is about a delicate balance of HCG to food. The food acts like a prime for the pump of abnormal fat released by HCG. If you do not have enough food to create prompt this process you will not lose.
    So, in that situation, is it better to eat that late at night? I usually go to bed around 11. Do I do that as usual, or stay up for 3 hours after I finish?
    Thanks!

Look at it this way, if you can eat a meal late and then can afford to stay up for the 3 hours before bed then by all means do. However, if you are like most people and must be up early the next day then your weight is likely to be impacted regardless of what you do. Eating late is an isolated event brought on by unusual circumstances which are rarely repeated. I hope this helps in some way.

+ Reply to Thread