+ Reply to Thread

Thread: checking in day 19 phase 4

checking in day 19 phase 4

I've been hungry a lot lately so I had Ezekiel bread with eggs yesterday for breaky and 3 grain oatmeal cookies yogurt and almonds as snacks. Lunch was steak and potatoes. Dinner was chicken and salad.

I usually have yogurt with eggs and or oatmeal for breaky. Lunches and dinners are usually chicken or steak. With sides of salad and veggies. I usually have yogurt 3 times a day.

Ive had pasta rice french fries sweet potatoes bacon sausage all without gaining.

Today I am down one pound even after eating bread and cookies.. Im 4 pounds under ldw.

Linda I would like to start doing a px90 DVD. ..the boxing one. Should I up my food intake since I will be burning 500-600 calories?
    Seems like I am always hungry and eating ! I think maybe I should drink some whey protein shakes with fruit to get some extra calories?

Thanks!

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I've been hungry a lot lately so I had Ezekiel bread with eggs yesterday for breaky and 3 grain oatmeal cookies yogurt and almonds as snacks. Lunch was steak and potatoes. Dinner was chicken and salad.

I usually have yogurt with eggs and or oatmeal for breaky. Lunches and dinners are usually chicken or steak. With sides of salad and veggies. I usually have yogurt 3 times a day.

Ive had pasta rice french fries sweet potatoes bacon sausage all without gaining.

Today I am down one pound even after eating bread and cookies.. Im 4 pounds under ldw.

Linda I would like to start doing a px90 DVD. ..the boxing one. Should I up my food intake since I will be burning 500-600 calories?
    Seems like I am always hungry and eating ! I think maybe I should drink some whey protein shakes with fruit to get some extra calories?

Thanks!
    Sounds to me you have low protein. Maybe a protein loading day to correct it?

Shelly, with P90X I want you to eat animal protein not protein shakes. The body responds better with natural forms of protein when doing that series - at least it does for me.

+ Reply to Thread