+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HCG drop storage

HCG drop storage

Ok, so i'm getting mixed information about the storage of drops during and after treatment. Hoping someone can help me here.

During the plan - can you just leave them out on the counter or do they need to be refrigerated? (i have left mine out on the bathroom counter) Cool and dry is what it says but i'm reading other things that say they need to be kept in the fridge to retain their efficacy.

Up to the start - i planned on buying another round now to take advantage of the buy one, get one free since my husband is going to start R1 at the same time I start R2 - that start date is August 25 (day 1 loading). Will drops i purchase today hold up until then? Should i keep them in the fridge or are they okay to sit on counter? and finally, should i finish the bottle i have now (it's not totally done....maybe another 5-6 days worth in it).

15.2 lbs down in round 1 as of today (hoping i can squeak a few more ounces out by the last VLCD day, which is this coming Saturday) - it was tough and there are things i am sure i could have done better but no other time have i been able to lose that much weight in such a short period of time. it took me about 3 months to lose 20 lbs on nutrisystem way back in the day. i'm really wishing i had done a before picture ....

thanks for your help!!

Congrats on a wonderful round. During the plan, you CAN leave the drops out of the fridge. It is only between rounds that you need to refrigerate them. Store them tightly. In the door is fine. They will last 3-6 months in this case.
    We find they are easier to feel when dosing if they are cold.

Thanks Linda - I'll go ahead and do my purchase tomorrow and store them in the fridge until my hubby and I start R2 - he's super excited after seeing me lose all this weight so fast. Looks like yourHCG found another believer along the way! Way to Go !

So glad you found us! Do yourself a favor a be sure that you don't cut short the maintenance period. You really do need a minimum of 6 weeks between round 1 and 2. All the best to you!

Absolutely not Linda - I have my calendar all highlighted to measure out the full 6 weeks. Maintenance weeks start 7/14 and a full 6 weeks takes me to 8/24. We were planning on going straight from there into the next round. We are somewhat crimped for time and want to get moving right away because we're both trying to get to our "fighting weight" for a very special goal - we're getting in shape so that we're prepared to take on a very new challenge - parenthood!

What a WONDERFUL goal. I want to tell you I have helped thousands of clients over the years and many women have done this protocol with the goal of motherhood in mind have, once they get to a healthy weight and have healed their bodies they have found themselves pregnant. This protocol not only corrects weight it addresses the functioning of the body from the liver, to the pancreas the hypothalamus blood work all are improved.

+ Reply to Thread