+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A suggestion?

Lightbulb A suggestion?

There are a lot of acronyms thrown around on here and for the newbies, it might be helpful to explain what they all are, for example, VLCD or LDW, or even how people call out where they are in the rounds R-P-D- etc.

That way we can understand for those who are more experienced than the rest of us. And if this post is already out there somewhere, I'm so sorry....I looked and I didn't see anything. But that's usually like me - I look in a store all over for something and when I ask for help, they point me to the place I walked by 3 times LOL

Thanks

I am sure it is in here somewhere, but, here are a few that are pretty common...

VLCD = Very Low Calorie Diet (phase 2)
    LDW = Last Dose Weight (Weight taken the morning of your last day of drops)
    R-P-D- = Round (number) Phase (The phase you are on 1,2,3 or 4) Day (The day your on) For example ; R1P2D5 = Round 1, Phase 2, Day 5
    ACV = Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
    TOM = Time Of Month

That is all I can think of at the moment... I know I am missing some, can edit and add them as they come up... Or someone can link to where the list is... LOL

Sunflower, I know I wrote them out. I believe they are in the Newbie section. I will try to look for it when I get a minute.

you are all awesome - thanks so much for the help

You are welcome. We are glad you are here!

+ Reply to Thread