+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: scared.

Imtryingto
    Its already noon here and I havent eaten anything yet today. My baby has been very colicy and Im exhausted. I will get some half and half today. I only have heavy whipping cream, is that the same?

Heavy cream is actually better than the half and half. Some people find that the half and half is easier to get down as the cream is thicker. I just add a little water to thin it our and drink it like a glass of milk. I know you are busy but please try to get caught up on your fat intake. This is a critical to your comfort during the very low calorie portion.
    Hope your baby feels better

Imtryingto
    Isheavy whipping cream the same as heavy cream? Io clue, I dont usally eat dairy. Thx!

Basically yes, both will whip up if you use a mixer. You can do that if you wish. Make sure it is cold and added vanilla and sugar to it to make whipped cream. Don't over whip.

Imtryingto
    Can I just try to drink it? I just ate a ultimate cheese lovers greasy nasty Pizza Hut. GROSS and I have a headache. I will try to slam this before I go to bed. Its a quart.

Imtryingto
    Holy cow, I just read to use 6 drops SIX times a day! I missed that SOME HOW after reading about this diet for pver a week!Glad I figured that out today? No clue how Im going to remember, ha!

Imtryingto
    Im baaaack. Ok when it says one cup of (insert veggy here) it means 8oz on my food scale, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Imtryingto View Post
    Holy cow, I just read to use 6 drops SIX times a day! I missed that SOME HOW after reading about this diet for pver a week!Glad I figured that out today? No clue how Im going to remember, ha!
    I'm concerned now. You didn't know it was six drops six times a day? How much did you take yesterday. If you are loading and DONT have enough HCG you will need to add another day of loading. Let me know how many drops you got in yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtryingto View Post
    Im baaaack. Ok when it says one cup of (insert veggy here) it means 8oz on my food scale, correct?
    Nope, it just means a handful of leafy vegetables and roughly a cup of others or a small to medium tomato etc.

Imtryingto
    1st day of loading was only 6 drops total. Yesterday was 6drops 5x's. Today its been 2x's. Im feeling good too. Havent eaten yet due to clingy baby but Im about to heat up one of my meals that I prepared yesterday (measure out, cooked and put into seperate containers for a week).

+ Reply to Thread