+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How is everyone doing?

I have been having such good losses this round!! I am using the "new" formula, orange bottle and I have seen .6 - 1lb losses everyday almost. Just had 2 set back days at the beginning. It also might be because I am running my two kids all over hell and creation to wear them out in the mornings and afternoons. I broke though the 150 barrier! Yay! Just a few pounds away from where I will be really comfortable and fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothing! I have a pair of size 8's on today and it feels awesome!!!
    Melinda

Awesome Melinda!! Congratulations on the great round. Can't wait to see where you wind up.

I'm finally focused!! R1P2D4, down 8 pounds, I woud love 22 more by the end but I will take what my body gives me. The soup I have been eating is a lifesaver!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I will fix your post for you! In the end tygereye you are going to be so happy with your results and your new body.
    Thanks!!!

Just doing another follow up!

Crystal and I are at or below LDW (I am below, she is on a regular sine wave of below it, at it, below it, at it etc...)

Well, jogging is apparently not that great for me to do. So I bought a mountainbike to take up riding again. So far, I feel GREAT!!!
    I am using the Strava Cycling ap on my android to track my miles and such. My knees and shins are so much happier with that! It is helping me continue with weight lifting and yoga.

I just wanted to add a PSA for everyone ramping up into workouts after P3, going into P4...

EAT!!!

Seriously.

I about burned myself out by not eating enough. I am talking a 1000 calorie deficit. I felt horrid for a week. I had to take that off of hard workouts and catch up. I am now back on the ball at 3000 calories a day (2700 - 3000) I was at 1900 - 2200 and that was just not cutting it with walking/jogging and now riding on top of Yoga and weight lifting.

Seriously. These are my new problems thanks to the results of this diet.
    It used to be "How can I move my adipose derriere??!?!?"
    Now it is "OH DANG! I am moving too much!"

My wife is more moderate than I am so she is the smart one
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post

Crystal and I are at or below LDW (I am below, she is on a regular sine wave of below it, at it, below it, at it etc...)

Well, jogging is apparently not that great for me to do. So I bought a mountainbike to take up riding again. So far, I feel GREAT!!!
    I am using the Strava Cycling ap on my android to track my miles and such. My knees and shins are so much happier with that! It is helping me continue with weight lifting and yoga.

I just wanted to add a PSA for everyone ramping up into workouts after P3, going into P4...

EAT!!!

Seriously.

I about burned myself out by not eating enough. I am talking a 1000 calorie deficit. I felt horrid for a week. I had to take that off of hard workouts and catch up. I am now back on the ball at 3000 calories a day (2700 - 3000) I was at 1900 - 2200 and that was just not cutting it with walking/jogging and now riding on top of Yoga and weight lifting.

I've always heard, you need to EAT what you BURN, and on My Fitness Pal, the app I track my food & exercise with, it shows this as well. I started running again, and am burning about 700 calories & definitely need to eat that back. It didn't make sense to me at first, but now it does. Good job on staying stable.

Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post

EAT!!!

Seriously.

I love hearing from you James. Great advice! Give my best to Crystal.

Hello, I deem it a honor to be apart of this informational community. I am a newbie, with so many questions. I am in the process of choosing a HCG PROGRAM, but I'M not sure if I want oral or injections. I am intersted in the 800 calories programs. I have about 40lbs shed. I am from the Philadelphia area, and it is very difficult to find a medical professional who administers the type of HCG program that I am interest in joining. I am hoping that this forum will guide and support me in my quest. Thank you.

We are happy to help you in whatever way. However, you will only get the original 500 calorie protocol here. We have found modifications to the protocol doesn't work as well. I keep everyone on the straight and narrow here - welcome!!!

+ Reply to Thread