+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How is everyone doing?

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Page McGeough View Post
    Soo I was doing great for about 9 days and then unfortunately I cheated then tried to get back on but once I do that I can't stop wanting to eat other things, ugh!! I am so ready to lose weight but can't seem to focus. I wanted this round to be done by my vacation next week but I knew that cheatng and not starting over the 21 days would mess me up. So I'm going to start this round again on June 9th. I'm so disappointed in myself all the time when this happens. I have started and stopped too much, it's awful
    It happens! Today's a new day. You will get back on track. =]

Quote Originally Posted by JodyBarton View Post
    Tomorrow is day 14! I laugh at how I get so anxious about starting this diet, but once you get the swing of things, it really is simple. I'm also down 14 lbs, with 2 stalls. REALLY looking forward to dairy & nuts in phase 3 I must admit. Been looking a lot online for recipe ideas. Tons out there. Technically, I should/could stop a week from tomorrow (and be at 21 days), then the 3 days with no drops. OR I could go for 30 correct?? I have 7 pounds to go until my 1st goal, pretty confident that will happen.
    Jody, you don't need to quit at day 23 (included two loading days). You can stop any time after that you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Does this mean you are doing another round of HCG to lose the 15 pounds? If so, I'm excited to have you back on the boards!
    Hey!
    I am working it off the old fashioned way, I want to build muscle as I lose fat, and I can not do that while on HCG. I made my goal with the one round to be within range of that last bit. Crystal is still debating how she wants to continue!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

I see. Either way I hope you will check in from time to time.

gmurillo729
    Hi Linda so I am 3 days into my 2nd week for ph 3 ... I am feeling extremely Bloated .. Stomach looks huge and its not that time of the month... I am drinking lots of water as suggested 96oz my LDW is 132 which is what I weighted in at today 132.4 .. I was lower the day before at 131.8
    Should I continue to drink that much water

Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Soo I was doing great for about 9 days and then unfortunately I cheated then tried to get back on but once I do that I can't stop wanting to eat other things, ugh!! I am so ready to lose weight but can't seem to focus. I wanted this round to be done by my vacation next week but I knew that cheatng and not starting over the 21 days would mess me up. So I'm going to start this round again on June 9th. I'm so disappointed in myself all the time when this happens. I have started and stopped too much, it's awful
    It happens! Today's a new day. You will get back on track. =]

Thank you Sierra, I just hate seeming like I have failed AGAIN!!! And Linda thank you for your continued support

gmurillo729
    Am I allowed to have any green tea ... I can't find my yogi pure green tea... I see a green tea blueberry slim life "energizes and supports a dieting program" can I use this

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by gmurillo729 View Post
    Am I allowed to have any green tea ... I can't find my yogi pure green tea... I see a green tea blueberry slim life "energizes and supports a dieting program" can I use this
    I used lipton green tea. That other one I'm sure Linda will say it's a no no.

sierra
    Thank you Sierra, I just hate seeming like I have failed AGAIN!!! And Linda thank you for your continued support
    Yeah, but just look at it this way.
    That feeling will keep you from doing it again.
    As long as you keep it fresh in your mind. I will be routing you on.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by gmurillo729 View Post
    Hi Linda so I am 3 days into my 2nd week for ph 3 ... I am feeling extremely Bloated .. Stomach looks huge and its not that time of the month... I am drinking lots of water as suggested 96oz my LDW is 132 which is what I weighted in at today 132.4 .. I was lower the day before at 131.8
    Should I continue to drink that much water

Please advise
    What is vital for you no matter if your on HCG or not. You should be taking in at least a gallon a day.
    The bloating will go away very soon. It may just be your body adjusting to all of the different foods that it hasn't had. I
    dealt with if for a few weeks after protocol.

+ Reply to Thread