+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How is everyone doing?

Just enjoy your time off. August will be here soon enough.

Soo I was doing great for about 9 days and then unfortunately I cheated then tried to get back on but once I do that I can't stop wanting to eat other things, ugh!! I am so ready to lose weight but can't seem to focus. I wanted this round to be done by my vacation next week but I knew that cheatng and not starting over the 21 days would mess me up. So I'm going to start this round again on June 9th. I'm so disappointed in myself all the time when this happens. I have started and stopped too much, it's awful

Been busy! Still sitting about 10 - 11 pounds below LDW. Crystal is about 5 under. We are happily stable as we prepare to go into our next efforts at loss. I want to drop maybe another 15 pounds, but only if it's fat. Crystal has quite a way more she wants to go.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

JodyBarton
    Tomorrow is day 14! I laugh at how I get so anxious about starting this diet, but once you get the swing of things, it really is simple. I'm also down 14 lbs, with 2 stalls. REALLY looking forward to dairy & nuts in phase 3 I must admit. Been looking a lot online for recipe ideas. Tons out there. Technically, I should/could stop a week from tomorrow (and be at 21 days), then the 3 days with no drops. OR I could go for 30 correct?? I have 7 pounds to go until my 1st goal, pretty confident that will happen.

Jody, you can actually go as long as 45 days if you choose. Maximum of 60 days I believe... Its just a matter of how much you want to lose, and how long you can handle phase 2... Congrats on your loss so far!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Page McGeough View Post
    Soo I was doing great for about 9 days and then unfortunately I cheated then tried to get back on but once I do that I can't stop wanting to eat other things, ugh!! I am so ready to lose weight but can't seem to focus. I wanted this round to be done by my vacation next week but I knew that cheatng and not starting over the 21 days would mess me up. So I'm going to start this round again on June 9th. I'm so disappointed in myself all the time when this happens. I have started and stopped too much, it's awful
    Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. We can fix it! If we need to wait until June then so be it. You will need to wean from the HCG the next 3 days continuing the diet while you wean.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Just enjoy your time off. August will be here soon enough.
    This is true and I am.
    I am relaxed and ready for the Summer.
    I feel strong about it. This Summer
    is the most exciting Summer to me.
    New me, NEW BODY! I love shopping.
    I actually leave my house without thought. lol

I'm free! Thank you for all your help, Linda. You are the greatest!!! xoxo

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Been busy! Still sitting about 10 - 11 pounds below LDW. Crystal is about 5 under. We are happily stable as we prepare to go into our next efforts at loss. I want to drop maybe another 15 pounds, but only if it's fat. Crystal has quite a way more she wants to go.
    Well look at you guy's. Awesome work!! =]

Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Does this mean you are doing another round of HCG to lose the 15 pounds? If so, I'm excited to have you back on the boards!

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyBarton View Post
    Tomorrow is day 14! I laugh at how I get so anxious about starting this diet, but once you get the swing of things, it really is simple. I'm also down 14 lbs, with 2 stalls. REALLY looking forward to dairy & nuts in phase 3 I must admit. Been looking a lot online for recipe ideas. Tons out there. Technically, I should/could stop a week from tomorrow (and be at 21 days), then the 3 days with no drops. OR I could go for 30 correct?? I have 7 pounds to go until my 1st goal, pretty confident that will happen.
    Hey Jody

I'm a long rounder.
    The longest round I did was 60 days. The shortest was 45.
    Your body will let you know when it's time though by not losing
    towards the end. If you go as long as five days without a loss at the tail end of your round
    that may mean your body is done with the diet at that point for the time being.(this is what happened to me both rounds) Or your body
    no long has abnormal fat cells. In that case you are probably at or very near your goal. Which I'm sure that's not going to be your case with
    this being your first goal nearing. How many rounds are you planing to do?

I have one more round and I will be complete in my journey.

+ Reply to Thread