+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Newbie

Imtryingto

Smile

Hi Linda:

I will be emailing you a few questions some time today if thats ok? I was up reading the forums ALL night and trying to read Pounds and Inches and thought of a few things.

Thank you!

That is just fine! I am happy to help. Linda@yourhcg.com

gmurillo729
    Hi I have a question my boyfriend started doing the HCG drops he is past his 2 days of loading and now into his 2nd day of 500 LCD.... He is doing ok for now but considering to stop it much much sooner (like end of this week) is the men any different then woman on the way to take it and cal count... I did the HCG drops and currently in Phase3 Week1 .. I am guiding him through my own guides and advice given to me.

No difference. He - as the rest of us - must complete 23 days to ensure he keeps the weight off. Please tell him this is not a diet that you can go on and off of. It is a hormone that changes how your body processing food and determines your set weight point. It is a commitment of 47 days - no less - before he can go back to eating normal food. Phase 2: 23 days on HCG (incl. 2 days loading) 3 days weaning. Phase 3: 21 days no sugar or starches of any kind, Phase 4: you SLOWLY start adding sugars and starches back into your diet. This begins on your 47th day.

gmurillo729
    He is being hard headed .. I told him what I went through and the commitment I had to make.... should he just stop it now know that I am almost curtain he will not do the 23 days (ph2)... He is just in the 3rd day of phase 2

I see. Well, he will temporarily lose the weight and will regain it all once he starts eating normally. This, likely, is not for him. That is ok. It is not for everyone.

gmurillo729
    Ok yea I told him the limits choices he had and agreed... Now he did me a full 180 on me... I will tell to take drops no more... Does he continue the 72 hr no drops and do 500 cal

180? Will he commit? If so, yeah!

gmurillo729
    No he quit but taking drops anymore .. Must he do the 72 hr 500 cal

Yes, and maintenance if he will.

+ Reply to Thread