+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 year difference with HCG

1 year difference with HCG

It was hard finding a picture of myself "before" because frankly, I avoid cameras. I am always the one to TAKE the pictures then I'm not IN them!
    But this picture was taken May 25th of last year, while my Mom was visiting (just a few days before she passed away - honoring her worry for my health is a big motivation for me here).
    I'm not exactly sure what I weighed here, but I weighed 162 on Aug 4th, my first drop day of HCG, so probably somewhere around there.
    The other picture was taken a couple of days ago during a Mother's Day photo shoot that Hubby did for me so that I could actually have a decent picture of the new "smaller" me and I was 193 on the day it was taken.
    I'm definitely not done with HCG, I'm trying to plot my next round around summer camping and trips, but I feel so much better and feel like I look so much better and it is just incredible to be able to shop in "regular" sized clothing racks!
    (Maybe there should be a separate thread for all of us veterans to post our brag pictures in, LOL)
    May 2012 - May 2013.jpg
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

There is a separate thread, it is called Victory Lane. It is the topic at the bottom. YourHCG success stories. You look stunning! So happy for you.
    Last edited by Sadie; 05-14-2013 at 09:32 AM.

Wow Jacque you have done so great! what an amazing difference! Keep it up and enjoy your shopping trips!

Wow Jacque!!! You look great!! Way to go!!!!

Way to Go!

You look wonderful. Keep up the good work. I just started HCG a week ago and I'm hoping next year this time I will be as successful as you

If you follow the protocol you will be just like her. I promise. I am here to help so let me know if you hit a bump in the road.

howdidigethere
    Jacque...I'm just getting back to the boards for my next round and saw this. You look great!!! Congrats!!!

sierra
    TWIN!!!!!!!! Wow You're a hottie. Congrats to you. So nice to put a name to a face. Beautiful!!

Thanks guys! Lotsa love on this forum!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

+ Reply to Thread