+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: constipation

verandatoo

constipation

I am really constipated. What can I take?

Smooth Move tea. Chocolate is best. Let it steep 10-15 minutes before drinking. Take this right before bed and allow a LITTLE more time in the morning, if you know what I mean :-)

This tea really works and you will notice it the next morning! I'm happy to know we can use it! Never tried chocolate, but regular flavor is good too. I also find drinking plenty of water helps. I increased my water intake to a minimum of 100 ounces a day and it seems to help.

Linda, is there any downside to using the Smooth Move? Since the protocol says that you may only have action every 3 days or so (or something like that), what do you think the range of "normal" is?

Normal BMs would be every 4-5 days. Smooth move is fine once a week if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmwaters7 View Post
    This tea really works and you will notice it the next morning! I'm happy to know we can use it! Never tried chocolate, but regular flavor is good too. I also find drinking plenty of water helps. I increased my water intake to a minimum of 100 ounces a day and it seems to help.
    I find it works best to drink between 2 liters and 3 liters or 1/2 - 3/4 of a gallon of water per day

I will have to try smooth move tea ...I really need it can you get it at Walmart is it with the other tea?
    Should I drink to warm or on ice?
    Last edited by melanie; 03-10-2012 at 03:46 PM.

I drank it warm and it worked just like it said it would. I bought mine at the health food store and yes, it was in the tea aisle with the other teas.

Melanie, I believe that Wal-Mart has the Smooth move. I know they had in our stores here in SoCal. If you don't see in yours you will have to go to your local health food store.

I got it at wal-mart drank it last night and still nothing ? Can I take anything else? I drink alot of water

+ Reply to Thread