+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melba

On my 4th day of VLCD, I started getting some dizziness, but, after reading some other stories, I thought maybe it was because I wasn't getting enough salt, I don't normally use a lot of salt, I increased my salt, and within minutes felt great... I have heard for some people, the hunger can take a week or so to go away...

What's the ACV cocktail? How did I miss that???

I do 1 TBSP of organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) the juice of half a lemon, 5 drops each of regular, and vanilla bean stevia, and then add about 12 ounces of water, although I haven't ever actually measured it... pretty sure the glass I use is a 12 ounce glass though...

April thanks for asking that and Tygereye thanks for answering I was wondering the same question. I only have the plain stevia put I will still try it with that. The last two rounds I didn't buy any of the recommened products and still lost weight this time I am going to follow the rules more and hope for better results.

I am sure it will work with the plain stevia as well... I have both, and figured I would use them... LOL!! I may try it with just the plain once or twice to see how different the flavor is, and even with just the vanilla... I am hoping to find some other flavors before long as well...

deathpixi
    I thought it was 2Tb apple cider vinegar.... wonder if I've been making it tarter than I needed too lol

I do 1 TBSP twice a day... I don't know if I could handle 2 TBSP twice a day... I tried that once, and it was WAY more than I could handle... Almost couldn't keep it down...

deathpixi

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    I do 1 TBSP twice a day... I don't know if I could handle 2 TBSP twice a day... I tried that once, and it was WAY more than I could handle... Almost couldn't keep it down...

well now that I'm looking at my notes I have 2TBS ACV a day. but then I have it written as 2TBS ACV for each cocktail lol derp I got lost somewhere. Well, I don't think it has hurt me =-)

ACV has that affect on people. I find it BARELY tolerable myself. I avoid it when ever possible.

+ Reply to Thread