+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Working out

Working out

Ok, I am torn between structuring my own workout, and doing a workout I know works for most people that are into martial arts like me.
    http://www.gsprushfit.com/

That is the program, and level of intensity, I plan to hit once I can. Question is, how long should I wait before hitting something this intense?
    If I do not order that program, it will be a my own drills at this level, 5 - 6 days a week. (My Brother is good friends with the guy that runs the Chaos and Pain Blog, and he has some tips for me to, and that guy is INSANE. I did not link to him here because his blog includes adult material as well as language so I will not direct link.)
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

Well it doesn't sound like it's a "now or never" situation.
    How are you FEELing about your current workouts - level of intensity, physical endurance, stamina, etc.
    You just need to not go TOO fast as you build up to your target level.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

my body screams for more when I stop... but I wake up pleasantly sore the next day. (And I am down today, as far as weight goes)
    So I need to build slowly, but I am chomping at the bit to "let slip the dogs of war" as it were.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

You are smart to pace yourself James even though you want more.

+ Reply to Thread