+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updates?

Updates?

I assume it is a busy Monday. I am looking for updates from you all when you can.

Hey Linda, I just finished my 6th round and I felt hungrier throughout. Is that a result from many rounds?

scdury77
    Hello!

Well I have been doing y thing...had a tough weekend with some serious HUNGER issues...it is TOM so i'm wondering if that is why...i've continued my drops but must admit my portions are probably bigger then should be...nothing MAJOR but more...regardless I am R1P1D28 and 20 pounds down

Shannon ♥

scdury77
    R1p2d28....not p1

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman View Post
    Hey Linda, I just finished my 6th round and I felt hungrier throughout. Is that a result from many rounds?
    Yes it is especially if you didn't wait the entire time between rounds. Did the complete the entire time between rounds? How many years did you do the 6 rounds in?

Quote Originally Posted by scdury77 View Post
    Hello!

Well I have been doing y thing...had a tough weekend with some serious HUNGER issues...it is TOM so i'm wondering if that is why...i've continued my drops but must admit my portions are probably bigger then should be...nothing MAJOR but more...regardless I am R1P1D28 and 20 pounds down

Shannon ♥
    Yeah Shannon TOM causes more hunger than normal.Thank the good Lord that we only have TOM one time during protocol.

I just finished R4 and so many thoughts of cheating lol I did a short round this time because of hunger and thoughts of cheating
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman View Post

Wink Updating!!!

Not good..well..i really shouldnt complain...but mentally i get frustrated cuz i stall so much it seems like...im itching like crazy...lol...i tried a detox bath...didnt work..i went up .4...lol...my goodness...eating correctly...but i have noticed a pattern in my log...i will stall between 2-4 days..then lose up to 2lbs..then lose .2 or .5...then stall and itch like crazy and lose again...lol...its a roller coaster...will as of this morning r1ph2d25 and down 20lbs...no loss for 3days...hopefully by tomorrow i will see something...getting frustrated...i have noticed significant inches...its amazing...thats the positive of all this...have a great day my fellow losers...talk to you all soon
    Maria HCG Amiga

I'm on R2P3D12. My weight is holding steady - I even lost 1.7 pounds from yesterday (I'm not sure why). I've added milk, butter, olive oil, peanut butter and cheese so far (in small quantities). I lost 20 pounds this round - I did a short one (27 days) because I just wanted to lose what I gained since doing the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Yes it is especially if you didn't wait the entire time between rounds. Did the complete the entire time between rounds? How many years did you do the 6 rounds in?
    My 6 rounds took 2 years. My last round ended November 5th and this one started mid February....not long enough between? How long between round 6 and 7? 7 will hopefully be my last! Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread