+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me again!!

Me again!!

I just placed my order and can't wait to get started! I am so inspired by reading everyone's success stories. I hope I will be able to add mine some day.

Congrats and good luck! Read and reread everything here to be prepared. There is a ton of awesome support here! I've lost over 100 lbs with HCG so it definitely works when you follow the diet!

Welcome Kaye! Tiffany gives great advice, definitely read the threads with instructions on Loading and the P2 diet while you're on the drops. Lots of great advice and support here!

http://community.yourhcg.com/showthread.php?t=6163
    http://community.yourhcg.com/showthread.php?t=385
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep reading everything I can. I can see where there could be a problem if you are invited out to eat or to someone's house for dinner.

Welcome Kaye. You are beginning an awesome journey. You are definitely right about eating out while on P2...it is very important that you follow the protocol to a T and eating out is never recommended. I sat in many restaurants with my family, drinking my water and lemon while they indulged. And when I visited family, I took my food with me or ate before I went. It is very strict and you need to be prepared to stay the course. It definitely works and the support here is essential, in my opinion. Best of luck to you

Welcome to our family Kaye, You are very smart to read as much as you can about this protocol before beginning it. Let me know if you need anything.

+ Reply to Thread