+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antibiotics?

Antibiotics?

I think I am getting an ear infection...am I able to take them while on HCG? I have about 7 days left of this round.

I would think they are like any other presecription medication, if you need them, then you need them. I had a bad UTI toward the end of my second round and had to start them, but chose to cut my round short...was planning another 45 day round, but stopped at 23. I was on the antibiotics for about 4 days on drops and then the three weaning, and did not really notice any slowing of my losses. Your health needs to take priority, in my opinion, and ear infections are no fun.

I agree. You need to weigh the stall against your health and your health should always win.

I took antibiotics during my first round for an infected partial root canal (along w/pain meds) and cough meds for bronchitis and ... oh yeah, monistat. My first round was full of health issues, but my losses were great.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

+ Reply to Thread