+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back for R4

Hybrid View

I'm back for R4

Hi everyone I am back for R4
    R1 and 2 were awesome rounds... R3 was a struggle I didn't load correctly I only loaded one day .Because I didn't want to put on any more weight and trust me that causes issues! Once I got into P3 and 4 I slowly started gaining and sick of doing steak days ! I gained 10-12lbs back !
    Anyway im back for R4 I loaded for 2 days on fats and I feel good no hunger or any other issues yet LOL
    My first day of VLCD that night TOM showed up early! I decided to go ahead and start and not worry about the first week losses.
    I am R4P2D5 and Im down 8lbs even with TOM! My LDW on R3 was 129 today I am 137 lbs shooting for 125 I have lost about 50lbs total
    Glad to be back ! Melanie

Hi Melanie, great to have you back. You will have no problem at all reaching your goal. I just finished R6 of P2 to correct a holiday gain of about 22 pounds and I had my best round yet. Back to where I plan to stay from now on and tiptoeing through P3. Awesome group here and everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Good luck !

sierra
    Hey hey Miss Melaine. Welcome back. You will hit the ball out the park I'm sure.
    I'm in R2P2D50 I have 16 more days to go. I'm sure I will be peeking my head in
    to keep track of myself and others including you. Nice loss so far even with TOM.
    Funny you are losing on TOM too. I was stalled for three weeks and when TOM came
    I started losing like crazy. I just hope I don't slow again with only two weeks left.
    And Nancy is right about the group. AMAZING FOLKS HERE!!

Welcome back Melanie! Sounds like you are set up for a fabulous round!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

How has your weekend been, Melanie? I predict you will reach your goal easily and possibly even surpass your goal. Keep up the great work and stay in touch

well I have been at the same weight for 3 days now UGHHH I have never had a stall this early in a round before today is R4P2D7 TOM is over So what the heck?? O well tomorrow is another day!

Melanie, what did you eat yesterday? Maybe I can help.

I lost .2 this morning !
    The only thing I had different was shrimp Im going to try no more shrimp and see how it goes.

Oh yes, shrimp and beef tend to lead to lessor losses and stalls.

I had the same problem in another round with shrimp.. no more shrimp for me !

+ Reply to Thread