+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So confused!!

So confused!!

I am using GNC Platinum HCG sublingual... (Ignorance, So sorry!) I did my 2 load days on the drops, and day two threw up violently for the entire day. Did VLCD for 21 days with drops and am on day 2 of VLCD without drops. So here is where my confusion comes in... I am ready to move to P3... some forums state that after 2 days of sublingual drops you move to next phase. True or False?? I am so stinking hungry and physically spent!! It hurts to type this because my muscles are so weak. Daily activities are impossible... and to top it all off I have been suffering from diarrhea since the start of my 21 days... SO OVER THAT!! I am very diligent with my water, so not worried about dehydration, but I cannot get ahead of this exhaustion. I only lost 17 pounds, and intend to do another round after my 6 weeks... HELP!!!

The official rules from Pounds and inches call for 3 days VLCD without drops, so really you have 1 more day. Most people do not hurt while on this diet - i kind of wonder about the drops you took. And everybody i know gets constipated, not the opposite! Anyway, either stick it out one more day or move right to P3 and eat HUGE Amounts of protein! At least 6-8 oz for lunch and dinner and 3-4 for snacks in between. Don't add a whole lot of other foods, but up the quantity considerably, for at least the first 3 days of P3. And read the P3 info on this site.

The funny thing is that constipation is usually my problem... I am thinking that my major fail is the vomiting load day, cause I have been really good about sticking to the protocol. When you say protein only are you also including eggs and cheese with that?

I am so sorry you have suffered so much. A round of hCG should NEVER be like that - Poor thing. The abnormal fat released feeds your body more than the calories eaten. Can you hang on for one more day? You really need 3 days of weaning. However, the first morning on maintenance you will want to eat 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites. Add some left over protein to it. You will need lean proteins every few hours for the next 3 days. You are probably protein starved from the faulty hCG.

I wish I had read before I ate. I did have an egg with spinach and I did butter the pan a little. I am planning to wait out my 6 weeks and start again using your products. Do you think that my 2nd day of loading and then vomitting affected my overall weight loss?

Oh no, ok. So this your third day of weaning right? No more fat today. Eat only VLCD food. You will most likely gain from the butter but be of good courage. We can fix this. Don't panic in the morning ok? Just eat your VLCD for the rest of the day. Let me know how the morning looks. Today, read Phase 3 instructions here on this forum. Let me know how you are doing.

+ Reply to Thread