+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Formula?????

New Formula?????

I have done HCG before and now I am interested in doing another round but I noticed on FB alot of people complaining about the new formula. Has anyone used the new formula and actually lost weight or is anyone doing it now and getting good results?

sierra
    I have it. I've lost 36 lbs. I've been on this round since the second week of Jan.

new formula

I am on day 3 of phase 2. I did this diet two years ago with the old formula and lost 40 lbs on the 45 day plan. Great success! So far I've lost 5 lbs and only on day 2. I'm hungry during the day but I hope it goes away after the first week. But I too would like to know how many people had great success on the new formula who also took the old formula. Thank you.

I have it, and although I was skeptical how it could give the same results as the old formula, I can honestly say I have seen little if any difference. There is a differentce in the taste. But not in a bad way, just different. This is my 10th day on VLCD, and lost over 9 lbs, about the same as I have done on previous rounds with the old formula. I am not hungry. Thats all I can ask from the drops when you think about it, the rest is up to what you choose to eat and drink and whether you believe in the protocol.

So glad you chimed in Linda. It is nice to have all the clients experience with the new protocol documented here.

I am also glad to know that people are doing well with the new formula.

I'm getting my $#*% kicked on the Facebook site even though there are people doing really well on the new formula.

Hello HCG amigos I'm on R1PH2D5 using the new formula and have lost 8lbs so happy I used the original and lost a total of 70lbs...I've maintained for the most...but over the past few months gained some back correcting with the new formula and looking good so far. Hoping to get down to 145...and maintain... wishing everyone the best have a good one amigos...

Sorry you're getting so much Grief Linda, like you're the one who packaged their bottles or something? And everyone here seems to be having fabulous losses. Don't take it personally, we all support you!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

EXACTLY JACQUE! Thanks for being on my side.

+ Reply to Thread