+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCG homeopathic Drops??

mizhoney16@gmail.com
    Just bought the new formula and I am terrified it wont work as well. I have got to get this weight off by 6/15...uggh
    I like the fact that people say they were not hungry on it. I was STARVING on my last round

We have had lots of great results from clients on the new formula. What is happening on 6/15? Are you taking a trip? You will need a minimum of 47 days before you will can begin eating normally again. 2 days loading on HCG, 21 days on VLCD, 3 days weaning 21 days, on Phase 3 maintenance (no sugars, starches etc) then you can begin to eat normally again.

mizhoney16@gmail.com
    No Im not taking a trip, I will be attending a barbeque that involves water activities. Im trying to get rid of the muffin top, I got everything else under control. This is my 3rd round so I am able to keep my eating in tact. Just dont want rolls hanging everywhere in my swimsuit. Imma give it a try. its on its way too me and Im excited like its Christmas

Glad to hear it is just a BBQ. That will be easier to control temptations. Keep in mind that after a third round you need 6 weeks on Phase 3 and 6 weeks on Phase 4.

+ Reply to Thread