+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loading day 1

Loading day 1

So I am starting my loading days today I am excited and nervous. However still have a few questions for after loading days!! Can I take Tylenol and Ibuprofen while doing this protocol?

Hi Amy and welcome!! It is an amazing journey you are beginning and there are many wonderful people here to offer you help and support. Only aspirin is allowed on P2. Be sure you read Pounds and Inches, found here on the site, today, if you have not already done so. Also, there is a section on P2 instuctions and blogs and there is always someone here to help. Loading days you can take the Tylenol and Ibuprofen and soak your skin really well with lotion, becasue none of that is allowed once you start VLDC. Good luck to you.

Thank you I am looking forward to doing it but still have some concerns. I have read through pounds and inches it was kind of dry so it was a bit tough to get through. I think for me the first week will be the toughest for me but once I get in a routine it will be ok!!

You are right....it is dry, but important to understand the science behind it and decide if it is for you. I can guarantee you it does work if you follow the protocol. The first week will give you the best losses, so though it is tough, you will do great and be so amazed with the results. Just stay in touch and do not hesitate to ask any questions you have.
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-15-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Leigh View Post
    Thank you I am looking forward to doing it but still have some concerns. I have read through pounds and inches it was kind of dry so it was a bit tough to get through. I think for me the first week will be the toughest for me but once I get in a routine it will be ok!!
    I am here to guide you through this protocol so if you have any questions feel free to ask me, that is why I am here. Believe me once you get the hang of it you will do well.

Welcome to the forum Amy! You won't find better support than right here, Linda is our ring leader with lots of advice and support and the final word on all things "Protocol" and Nancy is an amaaaaazing veteran of 6 rounds and always so supportive of those of us coming along behind her!
    (Amy is my friend and I am going to go help her shop and chop for P2 tomorrow! So excited for you!)
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    Welcome to the forum Amy! You won't find better support than right here, Linda is our ring leader with lots of advice and support and the final word on all things "Protocol" and Nancy is an amaaaaazing veteran of 6 rounds and always so supportive of those of us coming along behind her!
    (Amy is my friend and I am going to go help her shop and chop for P2 tomorrow! So excited for you!)
    Oh Jacque, I did not realize that Amy was your friend. Thanks for your kind words
    And Amy, you could not have a better friend to walk you through all this. Jacque has been amazing as well and I love how she just jumped right in and is so eoncouraging to everyone. I had no doubt you would do well, but now I am 1000% certain of your success

sierra
    Welcome to you, Amy! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Leigh View Post
    Welcome Amy! Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached here of through my direct email Linda@yourhcg.com
    I encourage you to read the tab marked "LOADING ON HCG" It goes over the best way to maximize your loading so that you don't suffer any hunger during protocol. I look forward to your posts and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    Jacque, Amy is lucky to have you helping her through this!

+ Reply to Thread