+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Loading day 1

sierra
    I have sleep issue, but not sure why. I didn't my first round.

Well the day has come the loss was very small today kind of depressing but I will push through and keep up . .. Only .2 but its still a loss right?

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Leigh View Post
    Well the day has come the loss was very small today kind of depressing but I will push through and keep up . .. Only .2 but its still a loss right?
    After about a week or so. The body will start to slow normally so no need for depression.
    .2 is a loss and you should be smiling. We all would love to lose more than . something, but
    it will equal out in the end. Are you measuring too?

I have not measured. . . I know I should

sierra
    I have not measured. . . I know I should
    You really need to keep up with your measurements.

I an one that has a real issue with my body challenging me.
    If I didn't measuring I would go insane. lol I am a . here and a . there kind of
    loser with thee occasional lb or so loss. I do great in inches tho. Crazy I know but that's
    how this round is going for me.

Measuring is a key motivator for losing. When the pounds are stalled the inches are dropping.

Good morning everyone!! I had a few firsts yesterday it was a fun day for me!! While eating my lunch I REALIZED I was full so I put the rest of my food away!! The hunger is going away that's for sure!!! I actually did not even eat my allotted 2 fruits!! It was a struggle to eat when I was not hungry!! So my loss was so little yesterday I was a little discouraged however this morning was 3.4lb loss that made my Thursday!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!

So happy for you Amy! I am -quite- sure yesterday's weigh in was a TOM issue. That can make you retain buckets of water, even though the fat is still being released, as today's scale shows!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

sierra
    Good morning everyone!! I had a few firsts yesterday it was a fun day for me!! While eating my lunch I REALIZED I was full so I put the rest of my food away!! The hunger is going away that's for sure!!! I actually did not even eat my allotted 2 fruits!! It was a struggle to eat when I was not hungry!! So my loss was so little yesterday I was a little discouraged however this morning was 3.4lb loss that made my Thursday!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!
    Yay! I'm so glad things are working out for you a whole lot better.

You have a great day as well.

That is an awesome loss Amy! If you aren't hungry, feel free to skip the fruits and melba. You will need both protein and vegetable each day though.

+ Reply to Thread