+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Loading day 1

Amy, I'm really new to this too, so I feel your pain. When I think about how well everyone else here is doing (and the fact they had to get through the detox too), I tell myself I can do it too. I'm excited for you to see that scale in the morning! (You are really lucky to have Jacque there to see you through -- but you already know that!)
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-18-2013 at 12:18 PM.

I must say the scale this morning will make me push through no matter how hard it is!! I was down 5.4 pounds this morning pretty nice!! Of course im totally not expecting that tomorrow!!

Wow! I think you're the Superstar Loser today Amy!
    LOOOOOVE those first week losses, but that's the best I've seen I think!
    Congratulations!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Yes, Amy takes the prize for sure!! Congrats on the awesome loss Amy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Leigh View Post
    I must say the scale this morning will make me push through no matter how hard it is!! I was down 5.4 pounds this morning pretty nice!! Of course im totally not expecting that tomorrow!!
    Wowee!!! /cheers

That is awesome. What a great way to start out!

Today has been much better I made it out shopping to help a friend get ready for her her Journey!! Just had some Tea and water did not eat lunch until well into this afternoon. I hope that this evening is easier for me. I did most of my eating at night!!! However im half way through day 2 I know I can do this!!!

IdahoGrands
    I know I can do this!!!
    Yes Miss Amy ~ YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! Good job so far and hang in there for the ride of your life.

sierra
    Great, SCOTT! You go girl.

So has anyone experienced Insomnia?? It seems that ever since starting the drops I am now not sleeping . . . . If so any ideas on how I can get some sleep??

I get occasional insomnia, then hit a wall and just sleep... But I deal with it by doing some slow ab workouts and/or taking a walk on the bike trails or on my treadmill, depending on time of day/weather/ mood
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

+ Reply to Thread