+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loading day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Jacque, Amy is lucky to have you helping her through this!
    Thanks. I hope so. I think she loaded well but she is very nervous about her first VLC day today, so keep her in your prayers!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Amy, how are things going for you today?

Jacque is a great friend and support!!! I made it through loading days and today is day one of low calorie!! Jacque was very kind and came over yesterday and helped me portion things out and give me a sense so I know what I am doing!! I woke up with a headache this morning but I am sure it is due to how I have been eating the last two days!! Knock on wood its not to bad and I am sure it will go away eventually!! Thank you for all the kind words and support I am pretty sure I am going to need it!!

Actually the headache is due to your body detoxing. It can last a few days and often people will describe it as though they feel they are getting the flu. Please get some Aspirin and rest today if you can. Drink Green tea which will help get rid of the toxins and - as always - lots of water. Hang in there, it does get better.

Things are going well I just keep telling myself ive got this!! I am enjoying some water and tea right now I was going to eat lunch but realized I need to wait a half hour due to my thyroid pill. But I eat soon!!!

You HAVE got this Amy. You are on your way. Getting the water in every day seems to be the challenge for clients early on. Just be sure you get up to 3 liters of water per day. Happy Sunday!

Water is not a challenge for me thank goodness I have always been a great water drinker!!! It is going to be more psychological more than anything. I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning to see what the scale says!! I know when I see the pounds shedding it will make it easier!

And shed they will...you will be amazed. Enjoy the first week, becasue those losses are the highest and things do slow down after that. Just do not let that discourage you...we all experience the slowing down and even stalls and increases at times, but it is still the fastest way to lose weight that I have found.

Well this evening has been rough this is when I find I eat the most I have been drinking so much I swear I am using the bathroom every 5 min I think I might just move to the bathroom LOL I hope tomorrow is better.

It DOES get easier, I promise!
    Stay the course!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

+ Reply to Thread