+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast chicken recipes?!?!?

Breakfast chicken recipes?!?!?

Does anyone have any recipes or ideas on how to cook chicken for breakfast for the first few days of p3? Im starting tomorrow. Thanks.

I like 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Add a little shredded cooked chicken or steak. Add sauteed vegetables just a bit like onion, bell pepper, mushrooms YUMMY!!!

The last 3 rounds I did, I was told to make the turkey sausage!!! It is so good and I even ate it as my snacks. Are we not doing that anymore?

Jen, I just roast a whole chicken in the over and put some thighs and breasts in a crockpot with some onion and garlic and cook all night, then I have the chicken for the entire day to snack on. The turkey sausage uses ground turkey, which needs to wait until second week and it was one of the few things I tried that I absolutely did not like, but you might be different. Even my husband did not like it and he eats anything. I see you posted this yesterday, so what did you end up eating today?? Hope it was a good one

I had 3 hard boiled egg whites and coffee with h/h for breakfast. A salad with tom, cucumbers, splash of vinegar and a LIGHT drizzle of evoo. Some of a chicken leg w/o skin for a snack (split it with my dog lol). A chicken breast, brushed with a dab if evoo, and apple for dinner. I may have another leg w/o skin for a snack in a bit.
    Last edited by Jenm1985; 02-11-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Aren't the legs just amazing after all the white meat in P2?? Sounds like you did really well. Definitely have that other leg, since your protein might be a little low. High protein is really important during these first 3-5 days. I will be joining you on Wednesday

Thanks. The legs were so good lol. The thing I was most excited about tho was getting to use my C. O. Bigelow lip balm. I'm addicted to that stuff and my lips have been SO chapped. I feel like I did pretty good. I never felt hungry or full, I felt just right. I did weigh in this morning already 3.1 under LIW, so I'm excited and nervous about weighing in tom morn. I want to do this maintenance right this time! Cross your fingers for no corrections days! Good luck on Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammie Walker Rearick View Post
    The last 3 rounds I did, I was told to make the turkey sausage!!! It is so good and I even ate it as my snacks. Are we not doing that anymore?
    turkey sausage would only be appropriate the 3rd wk of Phase 3 at the earliest.

Jen, tomorrow increase your lean protein more. The legs are fine but too much may cause issues on the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Jen, tomorrow increase your lean protein more. The legs are fine but too much may cause issues on the scale.
    Ok. Thanks. I just felt like I wasn't really hungry enough to eat more today in general. I think I'll add the steak tom and skip the legs. Maybe try the steak and eggs you mentioned before. It's ok to add the 1 yolk this early? Or should I stick to just then whites still?

+ Reply to Thread