+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast chicken recipes?!?!?

One whole egg and three yolks I think is the recommendation, though I usually just do two whole eggs and limit my fat other places. The protein is in the white and the fat in the yolk. Steak and eggs would be an awesome breakfast. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    One whole egg and three yolks I think is the recommendation, though I usually just do two whole eggs and limit my fat other places. The protein is in the white and the fat in the yolk. Steak and eggs would be an awesome breakfast. Enjoy
    I think she meant to say 1 whole egg and 3 WHITES, not yolks.
    And just personally, I have never understood "steak and eggs" they just do NOT go together in my mind, LOL
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Yes, I understood that she meant 1 whole and 2 whites. Since the fat is in the yolk I just want to be cautious. I honestly don't think I've ever even had steak and eggs before lol. I'm just do bored with food I want to try something new. I need something "breakfasty" lol.

I just weighed in. I'm up .4. But Im still 2.7 under LIW so Im not worried at this point. I know the gain could simply be from have food in my system. I'm going to cut the legs and stick to steak and chicken breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    Actually 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg is advised in P2 as the substitution for other proteins. For P3 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg are perfect for a breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Jenm1985 View Post
    I just weighed in. I'm up .4. But Im still 2.7 under LIW so Im not worried at this point. I know the gain could simply be from have food in my system. I'm going to cut the legs and stick to steak and chicken breasts.
    Yeah, I thought that might happen but as you said yourself, you are still under your LDW by quite a bit.

So a ? about stabilized weight. Im only on day 2 so obviously I'm not stabilized yet. But, given you are with in your 2 pounds, if your weight fluctuates an ounce or 2 either way, is that considered stable? Or do you have to be the exact same weight for a consistent amount of time?

I just made the best "smoothie". I took a handful of spinach, handful of strawberries, small squeeze of lemon juice, dash of stevia, and a little ice. Put it in my little blender. It definitely took care if my sweet tooth. I'm my second week of p3 I might try added other fruits to it. I suppose you could even do this in p2 (wish I had thought of it earlier lol).

Wow, that would be a cool P2 thing Jen! I may try that with some frozen strawberries
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenm1985 View Post
    So a ? about stabilized weight. Im only on day 2 so obviously I'm not stabilized yet. But, given you are with in your 2 pounds, if your weight fluctuates an ounce or 2 either way, is that considered stable? Or do you have to be the exact same weight for a consistent amount of time?
    Great question! You are stable if your weight fluctuates UP to .5 pounds in one day. It will go up and then back down.

+ Reply to Thread