+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question About Rounds

Question About Rounds

Linda, what would happen if someone were to go from Round 1 to Round 2 without ever doing maintenance? I have a friend who is considering this and I'm trying to talk her out of it. I'd like to have some concrete information for her though.

sierra
    I was one that wanted to do that.
    Linda did advise against it.
    She explained to me that my body needed the break and that I was going to want the break.

She was so right.

I did a long round and was ready for the change a week an a half left I was ready to break.
    So you are telling her right from what I can remember Linda saying to me.

Thanks Sierra.....I did 60 days in my first round and I was ready to break also. I'm sure there are also consequences to your health when you go from one round to another without a break.

sierra
    You are so welcome.

Linda would be the one to know what those type of consequences are, if any.

After getting the info from me trying that and going though the stab & maint. I recommend doing P3 AND P4.
    I do believe it's mandated by the protocol. But please wait for Linda to confirm that statement.
    I would rather stab & maint than to go without doing it just to know that my body is doing what it's suppose to.

I did continue to lose weight even without the drops. I maintained and I lost 10 lbs on my own.

I'm on R2 of 60 days. What plan did she go with?

Quote Originally Posted by perez228 View Post
    Linda, what would happen if someone were to go from Round 1 to Round 2 without ever doing maintenance? I have a friend who is considering this and I'm trying to talk her out of it. I'd like to have some concrete information for her though.
    Here is the thing, if you are going to extend time on the current round of protocol that would be preferred. Skipping the maintenance part does a couple of things. It increases the likelihood that you will become immune to the effects of HCG. also, the body needs the break to stabilize the weight you just achieved in the previous round. The mind really needs a break from the riggers of this protocol it is exhausting enough without doing something like this.
    I have had several clients try this before and all of them were sorry they did it.
    Follow the original protocol instructions and you will be successful in permanently losing the weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Here is the thing, if you are going to extend time on the current round of protocol that would be preferred. Skipping the maintenance part does a couple of things. It increases the likelihood that you will become immune to the effects of HCG. also, the body needs the break to stabilize the weight you just achieved in the previous round. The mind really needs a break from the riggers of this protocol it is exhausting enough without doing something like this.
    I have had several clients try this before and all of them were sorry they did it.
    Follow the original protocol instructions and you will be successful in permanently losing the weight.
    Linda, what do you mean by "extend time on the current round"? More than 60 days?

Meaning that if you they want to go longer on a round of HCG - up to 60 days then that would be preferred to doing speed rounds (not doing the other phases) which is what she is thinking of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Meaning that if you they want to go longer on a round of HCG - up to 60 days then that would be preferred to doing speed rounds (not doing the other phases) which is what she is thinking of doing.
    I didn't exactly tell you the whole story because it's so convoluted. She is planning on doing 43 days of HCG and then going to the K-E diet for 10 days (that's the one where they put a feeding tube up your nose and you're on 800 calories of liquids for 10 days - it's a new trend that mostly brides are doing to be able to fit into their wedding dress) and then starting another round of HCG right after the K-E diet. I just don't see the sense in doing this - HCG works just fine alone and I don't see the need to mix plans like that. I don't agree with it at all but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to talk her out of it.

I guess my question is, why is she stopping the HCG for the NG tube?? Is the plan 45 days on HCG, 10 days of liquid per tube and then another 45 day HCG round?? My daughter's first round was 60 days, and she lost about 70 pounds, but she did not follow maintanence well on any of her numerous rounds and I have no doubt that is why she is not mainitaing her losses. I understand that you can only do so much, but this just sounds crazy to me and her chances of longterm success I think are very slim. P3, from my experience, is just as important as P2 for maintaining. Is she doing this for a wedding or event??

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by perez228 View Post
    I didn't exactly tell you the whole story because it's so convoluted. She is planning on doing 43 days of HCG and then going to the K-E diet for 10 days (that's the one where they put a feeding tube up your nose and you're on 800 calories of liquids for 10 days - it's a new trend that mostly brides are doing to be able to fit into their wedding dress) and then starting another round of HCG right after the K-E diet. I just don't see the sense in doing this - HCG works just fine alone and I don't see the need to mix plans like that. I don't agree with it at all but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to talk her out of it.
    Wow, this is extreme. I hope she rethinks this. Keep up posted. =/

+ Reply to Thread