+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Linda

Doing better Jacque. How are you? What is the latest?

I'm good. I've started my next round, on day 3 of VLC and doing fine (lost 6.6lbs already). I seem to have had slightly more hunger during the first 2 days than I did last time, but I also only gained 3.4lbs loading, so that could be why (although I had gained to LDW+5lbs in the week before I started, so I am counting that as "load weight too, LOL).
    And interestingly, I seem to have less food fixations than I did last time, I have had to curb fewer "I'm going to stuff that random semifood item I see into my mouth just because I can", but I also have felt MORE restriction rebellion feelings.
    As they say, every round is different.

Great to see you back Linda!!! You were definitely missed. Only one still MIA is Sierra, who was afraid she would run out of drops due to a delay in her shipment. We haven't heard from her all week, so not sure what happened. Jacque has been a huge support and she is a pro after only one round...way to go, girlfriend

*blush* I wish there was a "like" button as there is on FB, LOL
    SO glad you're back on the grid Linda

Well, I am able to work only 1 1/2 hours at a time. Took a LONG nap this afternoon after my first morning online.

Welcome back Linda! I am so thankful that you are feeling better and back on board.

Thank you I am glad to be back.
    Has anyone spoke to Sierra in the last couple of days? I want to see how things are going with her shipment.

How are you feeling today Linda? I see you are spending some time online and I have been catching up. We were out most of the day, but it is good to hear from everyone.

Nancy, I am working through the pain. It is weird. I have to get in the right sitting position otherwise I start to get sweaty and nauseous. It is taking some getting used to. My mind is clear - no narcotics is the key.

Each day you will have less and less discomfort as your body heals. Are you able to take Tylenol or something non-narcotic? That should help some without the brain fog.

+ Reply to Thread