+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question before I start

question before I start

I should get my HGC drops in the mail today so I thought I would start on Monday
    or should I start as soon as they come? My monthy was last week.
    should I be watching what I eat now before I start the drops and start phase 1 ?
    thanks for any help Melanie

Great question, please read my Loading on HCG section ASAP. As I state there, there are a number of criteria you want to consider. The least of which is wanting to start when you have two days off where you can be home by a bathroom or bed. Frankly, when loading is done correctly you won't be feeling all that great. Most people feel like they are coming down with the flu. Like they have a fever, body aches etc. PLUS eating lots of fat feels horrible. Let me know if you have any questions.

what food should i eat in phase 1 loading?

Please read the topic here on this forum "loading on HCG". I gave a list of loading foods and STEP BY STEP instructions for your first days on hCG, as well as tips to set you up for a great round of loss on hCG. If you follow those notes you will so REALLY WELL on protocol.

P.S. Phase 1 is a cleanse prior to Phase 2 which starts with the loading. Phase 2 describes any day which your body contains hCG.

+ Reply to Thread