+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Guess who back?!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    Jacque, are you getting psyched up for your round next week?

    Sierra, Sara and Julie, how are you all doing?
    Yes and no to the "are you ready" question. I'm psyching myself up, but I need to go SHOPPING! I need meat! I need lemons! I need apples! I need Grassini! I need STEVIA!!!!
    But I'll get there, LOL

  2. #22
    Administrator Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,036
    How exciting Jacque!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    966
    Sierra, that is wonderful news. I know exactly how you feel about all the changes HCG brings us if we are open to learning and listening to our bodies. Another success story!!

    Jacque, hope you are getting everything ready for next week...almost there.

  4. #24
    sierra
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    Sierra, that is wonderful news. I know exactly how you feel about all the changes HCG brings us if we are open to learning and listening to our bodies. Another success story!!

    Jacque, hope you are getting everything ready for next week...almost there.
    Thank you! I'm just beaming with excitement. I have learned so much, and will continue to improve my ways.
    I can't believe, ME! A person that would stuff something in my mouth.
    "Just because it's there!" could make such crazy fabulous changes so quickly.

    HCG to me! Isn't a diet. It is a mind changer.

    The way I look at food now is insane! I walk through the store looking at ALL the unnecessary foods and drinks, and we can't forget about the junkie sugary
    (NOT-SO-GREAT!) cakes, cookies, candy, etc. that are there to just line the pockets of the maker. No nutritional value, whatsoever! I have because a label reader.
    I pay attention to calories and sugar. I don't want all the crazy things I use to put in my body. I love the new me.

    I just have to get use to my body. I'm finding it difficult to see the weight I've lost. Even with me having to buy new clothes and seeing the sizes go down. I'm not SEEING it. I get compliments from family and friends. I believe them. I just don't see. Is anyone else dealing with this?

  5. #25
    Administrator Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,036
    It is hard to see what we really look like in the mirror. Sometimes it takes getting naked and staring in the mirror to see the changes because we just wear blinders for a while.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Thank you! I'm just beaming with excitement. I have learned so much, and will continue to improve my ways.
    I can't believe, ME! A person that would stuff something in my mouth.
    "Just because it's there!" could make such crazy fabulous changes so quickly.

    HCG to me! Isn't a diet. It is a mind changer.

    The way I look at food now is insane! I walk through the store looking at ALL the unnecessary foods and drinks, and we can't forget about the junkie sugary
    (NOT-SO-GREAT!) cakes, cookies, candy, etc. that are there to just line the pockets of the maker. No nutritional value, whatsoever! I have because a label reader.
    I pay attention to calories and sugar. I don't want all the crazy things I use to put in my body. I love the new me.

    I just have to get use to my body. I'm finding it difficult to see the weight I've lost. Even with me having to buy new clothes and seeing the sizes go down. I'm not SEEING it. I get compliments from family and friends. I believe them. I just don't see. Is anyone else dealing with this?
    So so SO happy to hear you're having life-brain-believe thought changes Sierra, that is truly the only way anyone will be successful with ANY goals. You are probably a little farther along that path than I am, but I agree, the HCG protocol has taught me so much. I cook differently now, I eat smaller portions and I make different choices (more stevia/less sugar, full fat instead of low fat, etc.).

  7. #27
    I was down 1.6 this morning. I am noticing the weight loss in my jeans now and it feels wonderful! I am on R3P2D8 and feeling good. LadyAjax: When do you start?
    Julie

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    966
    Great loss Julie, and second week no less. Way to go!!

    Jacque, I know exactly what you mean about make better choices...the changes are becoming more and more habit now and that is a great feeling. All the processed stuff is finally out of my cabinet and I only buy the things I have adopted into my new life style. I do feel at times, though, that I am having to totally relearn how to cook after all these years. But I know it will pay off for all of us.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by vosshens View Post
    I was down 1.6 this morning. I am noticing the weight loss in my jeans now and it feels wonderful! I am on R3P2D8 and feeling good. LadyAjax: When do you start?
    Julie
    I begin drops and loading tomorrow! woot woot!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    966
    Awesome Jacque. Did you receive my email yesterday? I was a bit late getting back to you. I am off early this morning but will check back in this afternoon. Prayers for Linda this morning as she has her surgery, and for a quick recovery.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts