+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I stablizing??

Am I stablizing??

I am R3P4D6 ....
    LDW is 127 and ive had a hard time for week of seeing that weight? I have not really added any bread pasta potatos trying to stay away from carbs.
    Here is my weight for the last 2 weeks.... I wann see 127 again Thanks Melanie

Melanie, are you keeping a food journal? Have you done correction days? Looks to me like you are still jumping around quite a bit and I would want to know what I ate to cause a two pound gain. Is your list in order, with the 131.4 being your weight today and D6 of P4? Sometimes it is best to go back to the basics and regroup. Being your third round, did you spend enough time in P3? If 131.4 is your weight today, I would suggest a steak day to try and get back into range and then staying very lean for a few days. It is not easy this time of year and five pounds over is not too hard to overcome, but I wouldn't want to go much over that.

I agree with Nancy. The thing you must realize about Phase 4 is you must treat it just like Phase 3. Correction days should immediately follow an overage of 2.1 pounds or more. Your weight will begin swinging again once you add new foods and that is why you need to be really careful to watch the scale. Hang in there you are almost through.

no i am not keeping a journal.. Should I? Yes i have done steak days....some times i dont have a good loss on steak days can i do two steaks days back to back? Yes 131.4 i today! I will do a steak day.. What do you mean by eat Lean? I have figured out peanut butteris not my friend and a couple days ago i had a bite of cake Thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    Melanie, are you keeping a food journal? Have you done correction days? Looks to me like you are still jumping around quite a bit and I would want to know what I ate to cause a two pound gain. Is your list in order, with the 131.4 being your weight today and D6 of P4? Sometimes it is best to go back to the basics and regroup. Being your third round, did you spend enough time in P3? If 131.4 is your weight today, I would suggest a steak day to try and get back into range and then staying very lean for a few days. It is not easy this time of year and five pounds over is not too hard to overcome, but I wouldn't want to go much over that.

Thanks Linda I hope my steak day works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I agree with Nancy. The thing you must realize about Phase 4 is you must treat it just like Phase 3. Correction days should immediately follow an overage of 2.1 pounds or more. Your weight will begin swinging again once you add new foods and that is why you need to be really careful to watch the scale. Hang in there you are almost through.

For me, keeping a food journal and weight chart helps me see patterns as to what might be causing me to gain. You can do two steak days and then Linda's lean day consists of lean protein (turkey, chicken, steak, fish), raw or steamed P3 veggies, 1 fruit, 1/2 cup milk and NO FAT. ACV will help if you can tolerate it and this will usually yield about a pound loss. It can be used when you are approaching 2.1 over LDW and want to try and avoid a steak day or after a steak day to help level things back out, especially if you did not get a big loss from the steak day. Steak days are much successful if done immediately. With that being said, I find that often times the lean day, high on the protein, will give me as good a loss as a steak day. It is really hard for me to go all day without eating, so I do better with lean days myself. Good luck with the steak day and keep us posted on your results. I am confident you will see 127 again

Oh yeah Melanie, you will see 127 again.

well .4 gone on steak day UGHHH going to do another one today! Steak days dont work that great on me anymore

Really??? What cut of steak did you use?

I had a little over a lb of chuck steak and a apple my apple was big .. maybe no apple today?
    Also i was in P3 for 6 weeks IM R3P4D7 i havent really left P3 other than a bite of cake...When can I do another round I would like to lose 10 more lbs Do I really need to be in P4 for 6 weeks I would like to start my new round after Christmas? But i also want to stablize! Thanks for your help! Melanie

+ Reply to Thread